PDA

View Full Version : People leaving matches

bzorkic81
03-15-2017, 05:24 PM
Do you run into this more in one game mode than others?

I've stopped playing dominion for the most part due to this reason. People who have strategy and skill seemingly play multiple game modes. But those without skill and brains seems to gravitate to dominion mostly.

So there you have people getting wrecked, upset and leaving because they're spineless babies who are too dumb to realize what they're doing wrong and improve.

Playing elimination and even skirmish has way less people leaving so I tend to stick to those more lately.

Though I'm starting to play a little less every day as the game has glaring issues, I still play a little and I'd like to stick to best game modes to maximize my time while playing.

(This isn't a bashing of the game btw, just cause I'm winding the game down. Hopefully it did enough for a sequel with dedicated servers. No regrets tho, money well spent for the time I got out of it. Just so many games where you get dropped, join 500 points down, crash, synch forever, have people leave, etc where another game draws you away. But the concept is great)

FightingFerrets
03-15-2017, 05:48 PM

I've stopped playing dominion for the most part due to this reason. People who have strategy and skill seemingly play multiple game modes. But those without skill and brains seems to gravitate to dominion mostly.

So there you have people getting wrecked, upset and leaving because they're spineless babies who are too dumb to realize what they're doing wrong and improve.

Playing elimination and even skirmish has way less people leaving so I tend to stick to those more lately.

Though I'm starting to play a little less every day as the game has glaring issues, I still play a little and I'd like to stick to best game modes to maximize my time while playing.

(This isn't a bashing of the game btw, just cause I'm winding the game down. Hopefully it did enough for a sequel with dedicated servers. No regrets tho, money well spent for the time I got out of it. Just so many games where you get dropped, join 500 points down, crash, synch forever, have people leave, etc where another game draws you away. But the concept is great)

My problem with the game is that I actually WANT to PLAY IT MORE but it won't let me. I just tried 4 straight Dominion matches, mostly because of an order to capture 15 zones. I completed 1 match, the first one, as a Warlord. Then because I'm trying to level up a Valkyrie I switched to her. 3 straight crashes. Two were 006000037 and one was 006000018. I want to play. I love the game. The game no love me back.

Just curious....does anyone notice if the game crashes for them more often with a particular character? Whenever I'm playing as my Valkyrie it seems to be a little more unstable than other characters. Even my experience above, I completed a game as a WL but three straight crashes as Valk...coincidence or something else?

FightingFerrets
03-15-2017, 05:49 PM

My problem with the game is that I actually WANT to PLAY IT MORE but it won't let me. I just tried 4 straight Dominion matches, mostly because of an order to capture 15 zones. I completed 1 match, the first one, as a Warlord. Then because I'm trying to level up a Valkyrie I switched to her. 3 straight crashes. Two were 006000037 and one was 006000018. I want to play. I love the game. The game no love me back.

Just curious....does anyone notice if the game crashes for them more often with a particular character? Whenever I'm playing as my Valkyrie it seems to be a little more unstable than other characters. Even my experience above, I completed a game as a WL but three straight crashes as Valk...coincidence or something else?

Wow...why did the orum post me twice? Seems just as glitchy as the game... :(