PDA

View Full Version : Servers

APARKINSON
03-15-2017, 04:33 PM
Can you please do something about the servers!! iv been getting kicked out of games for the past 2 days!!!:mad::mad::mad:

ScaryBullFrog
03-15-2017, 04:54 PM
Why are we still having server issues with this game Ubisoft? Failed connections, poor matchmaking and critical errors should have all been addressed through the various alpha/beta/stress tests.

NeoLocutus
03-15-2017, 05:18 PM
Beware that when you join a multiplayer match no server is involved.
For Honor leverages a particular P2P architecture in which every player is connected to everyone else.

While this means that there are no servers to fix, it's the game itself that has serious problems that need to be fixed. Unfortunately For Honor is, in my opinion, utterly broken beyond repair. And here's why:

Why are we still having server issues with this game Ubisoft? Failed connections, poor matchmaking and critical errors should have all been addressed through the various alpha/beta/stress tests.

Do you believe we should have had all these issues after being clearly unveiled during closed/alpha/beta testing sessions? ;-)

Kenpoman1
03-15-2017, 05:27 PM
I bought two Gold editions of this game so my son and I could play together. He lives less than 5 miles away and we can very seldom connect on the same team! It is so frustrating not to be able to play together or when your in a match and someone leaves and you than lose all connectivity! If Ubisoft cannot correct these issues this game will be getting traded in for something else! Great game, love playing it when it works!