PDA

View Full Version : [PS4] Looking for like minded gamers

Buhteestuh
03-15-2017, 04:30 PM
Hello fellow gamers!

I've currently been managing my way through this game as a solo player, but have been yearning to jump into some coop. Problem is, is that most games I join are "run and gun" and I would rather not follow that gaming philosophy as I feel that it depreciates the "ghost recon/tom clancy" factor. I definitely prefer to play using tactics and stealth, meaning silencers and shadows are my friend.

I've been a Tom Clancy fanboy for as long as I can remember, I actually joke that Tom Clancy related games are to me as what Call of Duty is to other shooter fanatics.

So if you enjoy a bit of realism with your ghost recon experience, and are looking for another teammate for your squad, feel free to add me.

PSN: Buhteestuh

AceOfHaze
03-15-2017, 06:01 PM
Will add you at some point today, looking for a good group myself.

AceOfHaze
03-15-2017, 06:22 PM
Hello fellow gamers!

I've currently been managing my way through this game as a solo player, but have been yearning to jump into some coop. Problem is, is that most games I join are "run and gun" and I would rather not follow that gaming philosophy as I feel that it depreciates the "ghost recon/tom clancy" factor. I definitely prefer to play using tactics and stealth, meaning silencers and shadows are my friend.

I've been a Tom Clancy fanboy for as long as I can remember, I actually joke that Tom Clancy related games are to me as what Call of Duty is to other shooter fanatics.

So if you enjoy a bit of realism with your ghost recon experience, and are looking for another teammate for your squad, feel free to add me.

PSN: Buhteestuh

AceOfHazes is my handle.

Got a mic, always down for stealth and or frontal assault, I just prefer people trying to actually figure out missions in unity.

JohnI276
03-15-2017, 10:07 PM
I'm down as well. Tactical gaming is where it's at.

PSN: John_I276 (that's an "i" not a 1)

Cool-Caution
03-16-2017, 12:17 PM
We are Dad's of Wildlands

Welcome to the Dads of Wildlands Gaming Community, The largest gaming community focused on dads, and the premier hub for all things dad related!
We are a community set up originally by dads with little time to game, and wanted to be a part of something more. The Dads of Wildlands Gaming Community prides itself on its three key pillars:

FAMILY WORK GAMING
The Dads of Wildlands isn’t about pressure or competition or kd/r’s but more specifically about how you want to enjoy your precious game time with the people you want to enjoy it with. There is a real sense of family within the community which separates it away from the others making it a unique place to come to.

You don't need to be a dad or male to join us.

https://ghostreconnetwork.ubi.com/en-GB/task-force/profile/11967/Dads-of-Wildlands

You Can also add me as a Friend if you don't want to join the task force (PSN Cool-Caution)
https://ghostreconnetwork.ubi.com/en-US/ghost/profile/ef5539b56bf045eeb5c3e445ca6d693e/Cool-Caution

premiumart
03-16-2017, 03:03 PM
Problem is, is that most games I join are "run and gun" and I would rather not follow that gaming philosophy as I feel that it depreciates the "ghost recon/tom clancy" factor. I definitely prefer to play using tactics and stealth, meaning silencers and shadows are my friend.

I see your point but i think that most players in public lobbys also want to play stealthy but without headsets its more like "ooops and gun" and not "run and gun" XD