PDA

View Full Version : Friendly XB1 Community Looking for Casual and Competitive Players.

Only1Shanimal
03-15-2017, 04:03 PM
Hello my name is JoeyBagODough (XB1 GT). I am a member of Awoken Gaming Community’s Decendant Squadron. We are an ACTIVE Xbox One Clan. I am extending an invitation to you to join our squad.

We Currently Have Competitive Teams on For Honor, Rainbow Six Siege, Modern Warfare Remastered, COD Advanced Warfare, and Destiny. But welcome All Casual Gamers.

AGC allows all gamers to join, meet friends and enjoy the fun while assisting players to improve at the game. With so much negativity in gaming, AGC creates a safe gaming environment for everyone to take part in. We’re often considered the last heartbeat keeping positive gaming communities alive. I hope that you will join us and be apart of one of the quickest growing Xbox One gaming communities around.

https://www.agcforum.com/join-agc/ is where you can apply

The Only requirements to Join AGC are that you are that you are at least 16 years old, and are not already in a Clan or Gaming Community.

Please when applying put my XB1 GT - JoeyBagODough in the Referred by column.
If you have any questions please PM Me Directly on Here or XBL

Only1Shanimal
03-16-2017, 04:34 PM
Hey All,

AGC is always Welcoming New Members, if you have any Specific questions, Please feel free to Message me on XBL or pull me into a Party Chat.

GT - JoeyBagODough