PDA

View Full Version : All the Emotions You go Through Playing "For Honor" Haha

latereg6
03-15-2017, 11:18 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsxQ6ADNVQM&t=33s

If you ever played this game you definitely can relate!! Especially the raging. Lol

Subscribe to a new Youtuber! We all want to say we been there since day one with somebody :)

DrinkinMehStella
03-15-2017, 11:25 AM
were all guilty of being salty.

The_Blockade
03-15-2017, 11:35 AM
We all want to say we been there since day one with somebody :)

Ehm, yeah, no.. I personally don't care who makes the videos I'm watching. I watch for the video, not for the sake of the person who made it.

WoodDaGawd
03-15-2017, 02:55 PM
were all guilty of being salty.

Naw. If I lose, I know I should have done something different or I need to L2P better. Unfortunately, others don't share that mindset.

Buccs99
03-15-2017, 03:01 PM
I personally have zero issues with the balance of characters, the way they play, or the gameplay at all. I have gone up against players with item levels 50 points higher than me. no problem disposing of them. ive had times with my rep 3 raider going against newbs that find a way to get under me and kill me. i know im doing something wrong.

all of my rage is in the connectivity issues. not being able to play the game is the reason im frustrated at it. with so many games being out, it's easy to get lost in another and lose interest in this. so im hoping they find a way to combat this quickly.