PDA

View Full Version : ****ing Leavers

MaTriXMan5on
03-15-2017, 09:43 AM
It's big problem today!
Couz ****ing leavers ruin many games 4x4!
Why ubisoft don't use statistik for leave?
Why ubisoft don't use ****ing ranked system in game?
wtf!?

latereg6
03-15-2017, 10:57 AM
it gets old real quick....then it kicks you out the game sometimes too!!

DrinkinMyStella
03-15-2017, 11:01 AM
We have all been asking the same questions since release and i don't think it will get any better.

MaTriXMan5on
03-15-2017, 02:55 PM
Up for ubisoft

vilpire93
03-15-2017, 04:12 PM
We have all been asking the same questions since release and i don't think it will get any better.
Nope.
Read the topic regarding yesterdays stream and Erics answers. He clearly states that the issue with leavers is getting looked at and that they can see who quit on purpose and who got disconnected. Its a little glimmer of hope.

Xynrex
03-15-2017, 04:22 PM
Nope.
Read the topic regarding yesterdays stream and Erics answers. He clearly states that the issue with leavers is getting looked at and that they can see who quit on purpose and who got disconnected. Its a little glimmer of hope.

I said it before: You can only see who quits through the menu. There are other ways to leave a game (force dc). No game can discern the diffrence.

And as long there is the p2p network they cant penalize dcs.

Tillo.
03-15-2017, 04:57 PM
Stop blaming quitters when it's the broken game who can't handle it.
Ya'll barking at the wrong tree.

ParadigmFringe
03-15-2017, 05:03 PM
1)lots of connection issues in this game

2)who cares if they left on purpose. you're still getting your xp/steel/gold, and they just wasted however much rime they spent in the match and get nothing for it. where's the problem??? i mean... unless you're one of those CoD kids who actually thinks kdr and wlr matter.

KyleTessada
03-15-2017, 05:06 PM
I said it before: You can only see who quits through the menu. There are other ways to leave a game (force dc). No game can discern the diffrence.

And as long there is the p2p network they cant penalize dcs.

They can absolutely tell if someone force quits vs latency disconnects. All games run logs. The logs will show latency issues. If there are no latency issues then they will know that is was a forced disconnect.

Dry.Fish
03-15-2017, 05:09 PM
In the middle of a fight I get a nice punish on my opponent. Then someone leaves from my team, game sync for 30-40 seconds. Everything I did rolls back followed by huge fps drops and game crashes.

Tillo.
03-15-2017, 05:09 PM

2)who cares if they left on purpose. you're still getting your xp/steel/gold, and they just wasted however much rime they spent in the match and get nothing for it. where's the problem??? i mean... unless you're one of those CoD kids who actually thinks kdr and wlr matter.

No...people complain because the game is broken and it can't handle leavers causing the game to crash without getting xp, steel nor statistics. Hence the hate towards quitters.

Tillo.
03-15-2017, 05:12 PM

No...people complain because the game is broken and it can't handle leavers causing the game to crash without getting xp, steel nor statistics. Hence the hate towards quitters.

bzorkic81
03-15-2017, 05:19 PM
I've stopped playing dominion for the most part due to this reason. People who have strategy and skill seemingly play multiple game modes. But those without skill and brains seems to gravitate to dominion mostly.

So there you have people getting wrecked, upset and leaving because they're spineless babies who are too dumb to realize what they're doing wrong and improve.

Playing elimination and even skirmish has way less people leaving so I tend to stick to those more lately.

Though I'm starting to play a little less every day as the game has glaring issues. Hopefully it did enough for a sequel with dedicated servers. No regrets tho, money well spent for the time I got out of it. Just so many games where you get dropped, join 500 points down, crash, synch forever, have people leave, etc where another game draws you away.

Tl;dr, maybe try other game modes to see if you run into this less there. GL!

Xynrex
03-15-2017, 06:07 PM
They can absolutely tell if someone force quits vs latency disconnects. All games run logs. The logs will show latency issues. If there are no latency issues then they will know that is was a forced disconnect.

Eh.... nope. DCs dont happen just because of latency issues. We have P2P here not dedicated servers.

(even then you can fake it)

FightingFerrets
03-15-2017, 06:31 PM
Stop blaming quitters when it's the broken game who can't handle it.
Ya'll barking at the wrong tree.

Exactly...a sensible server system would keep the game running even if people left. The biggest problem I have with leavers right now is the sudden unstability of the game and the 50-50 toss up if I'm going to be dropped.

KyleTessada
03-15-2017, 06:32 PM
Eh.... nope. DCs dont happen just because of latency issues. We have P2P here not dedicated servers.

(even then you can fake it)

Pretty sure that if you fall below 30fps the game drops you , so .........
Apparently they can tell if there is latency disconnection. But then again what do I know.

drinkmyblasphem
03-15-2017, 06:43 PM
I've experienced this crap all day today. Every single match I've played in Dominion, both PvP and PvAI, keep leaving right as the action gets down and it screws with my connection right in the middle of when I get into combat. It's ridiculous.