PDA

View Full Version : Feature request for paid addon.

fromsweden
02-07-2004, 08:59 AM
1. More information about accomplished feats when playing online and offline.

Now you only see the score, it would be good to see the calculation of + and - points and shots fired and missed and so on.

Maybe they can take the summary from the campaign and put it in the end of online and single player mission. The framework is there it shouldn?t be too difficult to add it to the ends of other missions to.

2. Make the levelstabilisator an option.

Earlier it was there for fighter planes and bombers. I would like to have it back as an option for single player missions/campaign and online.

The reason is that during long flights the player can leave the plane and check in action in other places without using the autopilot. I understand this can be abused so make it an option for both fighter planes and bombers. Let the players agree.

One of the high enjoyments of the game is to enjoy the scenery and check out other planes combat while one is enroute to the target.

3. I know many want the ability to play QMB and Dynamic campaigns online. This would also be a major selling point for the game that would increase sales.

4. Improve the interface for FMB, I would like to run it in a window in windows, then I can chat with friends and check email and look up info on the net while building a mission.

5. Put all the difficulty settings on ONE Page. It?s just idiotic to have them on two pages when they can easily fit on one page. (If one does away with the switch buttons interface which in my opinion is wasteful with space.)

6. Make the TB3 AI use the fire extinguisher instead of bail out when there?s a fire in the engine.

7. Make the seaplanes easier to land in FMB, when they reach their landing point they seem to act really random. Maybe this is already possible its just not documented properly? How exactly does the seaplane act when reaching this point.

8. Make the bailed out AI wait a little longer while deploying parachute. This would also more quickly release the workload for the computer online and offline since the Parachute would disappear more quickly. The player could deploy the parachute just by pressing fire.

9. Bombview this would be good when one practises bomb runs, maybe the bombs track is saved so one can view it later. For offline at least.

10. Ability to get credits for hitting but not killing. Shared kills?

Is there some Email where one can email feature request?

BTW, on a side note, earlier I never had to login when going to the forums, I was always logged in. Now I have to login every time. This happened just recently, has this started for everyone or is it just me?

fromsweden
02-07-2004, 08:59 AM
1. More information about accomplished feats when playing online and offline.

Now you only see the score, it would be good to see the calculation of + and - points and shots fired and missed and so on.

Maybe they can take the summary from the campaign and put it in the end of online and single player mission. The framework is there it shouldn?t be too difficult to add it to the ends of other missions to.

2. Make the levelstabilisator an option.

Earlier it was there for fighter planes and bombers. I would like to have it back as an option for single player missions/campaign and online.

The reason is that during long flights the player can leave the plane and check in action in other places without using the autopilot. I understand this can be abused so make it an option for both fighter planes and bombers. Let the players agree.

One of the high enjoyments of the game is to enjoy the scenery and check out other planes combat while one is enroute to the target.

3. I know many want the ability to play QMB and Dynamic campaigns online. This would also be a major selling point for the game that would increase sales.

4. Improve the interface for FMB, I would like to run it in a window in windows, then I can chat with friends and check email and look up info on the net while building a mission.

5. Put all the difficulty settings on ONE Page. It?s just idiotic to have them on two pages when they can easily fit on one page. (If one does away with the switch buttons interface which in my opinion is wasteful with space.)

6. Make the TB3 AI use the fire extinguisher instead of bail out when there?s a fire in the engine.

7. Make the seaplanes easier to land in FMB, when they reach their landing point they seem to act really random. Maybe this is already possible its just not documented properly? How exactly does the seaplane act when reaching this point.

8. Make the bailed out AI wait a little longer while deploying parachute. This would also more quickly release the workload for the computer online and offline since the Parachute would disappear more quickly. The player could deploy the parachute just by pressing fire.

9. Bombview this would be good when one practises bomb runs, maybe the bombs track is saved so one can view it later. For offline at least.

10. Ability to get credits for hitting but not killing. Shared kills?

Is there some Email where one can email feature request?

BTW, on a side note, earlier I never had to login when going to the forums, I was always logged in. Now I have to login every time. This happened just recently, has this started for everyone or is it just me?

elscah
02-08-2004, 04:56 AM
What?

Extreme_One
02-08-2004, 05:35 AM
Probably a bit late now...
Although that I reckon some of the features you're asking for may be included anyway.
It'll be out within a month or so so all the coding has probably been done.

S! Simon
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''
Download the RAF campaign folder here (http://www.netwings.org/library/Forgotten_Battles/Missions/index-9.html).

Download the USAAF campaign folder here (http://www.netwings.org/library/Forgotten_Battles/Missions/index-9.html). *NEW* Updated for FB 1.21

http://extremeone.4t.com/images/raf_sig.jpg

fromsweden
02-08-2004, 02:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Extreme_One:
Probably a bit late now...
Although that I reckon some of the features you're asking for may be included anyway.
It'll be out within a month or so so all the coding has probably been done.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well some of these features are necessary and will payoff itself in more versions of the game bought.

Do you know what features will be in?