PDA

View Full Version : To Whom it May Concern...

jeffero77
03-15-2017, 05:52 AM
In its current state this game is unplayable for any period of time. Your matchmaking, if it even deserves that title, is atrocious, both in connectivity and matching players based on skill and progress. Until this basic, fundamental flaw is fixed your game is a ****ing joke and doesn't belong in this decade. Matchmaking has been around since the internet and I have never seen a system this horrible in a AAA title from a major publisher. Get your **** together ubi.

WoodDaGawd
03-15-2017, 02:39 PM
I've seen worse matchmaking in other games. Unless you learn to code and build games from the ground up and can fix the problem, you should just L2P instead of crying about it. Only problem with the game right now is the rage quitters.

Buccs99
03-15-2017, 02:42 PM
yeah, the past 10 days has been pretty damn unbearable. i did two orders last night and then it was disconnect after disconnect. not just me but a lot of the other players dropping constantly.

jeffero77
03-16-2017, 02:00 AM
I've seen worse matchmaking in other games. Unless you learn to code and build games from the ground up and can fix the problem, you should just L2P instead of crying about it. Only problem with the game right now is the rage quitters.

Are you a ****ing infant? Seriously, what kind of response is that? When you go to a restaurant and order a $30 steak and it comes out burnt are you not allowed to ask for it to be made correctly? Does the Chef walk out and say "Well, unless you can learn to cook and do it yourself then you really shouldn't be complaining". Yeah, **** that noise. I paid for a complete, working, AAA title at full price and I want the product that I paid for and in its current state this game does not meet its price tag. Constant disconnects, framerates that plummet, "0 Friend Online" at all times. These are not "learn to play" issues, this is a broken product that I paid for and am demanding it be delivered. You seriously rob the rest of us of oxygen.