PDA

View Full Version : My outlook on for honour

havocbuddha
03-15-2017, 04:17 AM
So I'll start with its a amazing game. I don't mind revenge mode u just have to think to beat. Aka farming I'll admit I tried it kinda feal like scum for doing so.

My big problems are

1) the community they hate so much rather then give time. God most of u didn't at during the can't patch days of gaming.

2)toon balance yes this goes against my last point but it isn't that bad if u learn to counter. But people rather say op then learn.

3) servers. Thow at this point I almost think it's an anti akf farm toll gone wrong.

I live this games even with its flaws. Just like I love destiny with its flaws. Let then fox bugs and connections first then balance.

havocbuddha
03-15-2017, 04:20 AM
And btw drunk as **** so sorry about spelling

Ruin..
03-15-2017, 04:56 AM
Completely agree....also drunk, Alcoholics unite, this is not a bad game. I also don't notice all these horrible connection issues you all seem to be having and i live out in the boonies. I don't even get 1meg out here.

Mia.Nora
03-15-2017, 05:11 AM
Completely agree....also drunk, Alcoholics unite, this is not a bad game. I also don't notice all these horrible connection issues you all seem to be having and i live out in the boonies. I don't even get 1meg out here.

I am starting to think I should start drinking and drop my Fibre connection for boonies connection.
Maybe then I may also start to be able to play, eh?

Steps for playing For Honor;

Forward your ports
Disable firewall
Get direct cable connection
Enable uPNP, if already enabled disable then (dead serious! that's what support asked me to do!)
And final steps; buy some booze and get drunk. Also if you have stable good connection relocate to a boonie place that barely has any internet