PDA

View Full Version : Orochi too easy to parry

PepsiBeastin
03-15-2017, 02:42 AM
We all know that Orochi has insanely slow attacks, but normally I can get by with only being parried once or twice a match. However I just fought a Berserker who parried EVERY single attack I'd do. Every now and then I could maybe land a top light, but other than that it was just swing > instantly parried > uncounterable guardbreak > heavy. Orochi needs faster attacks and some way to get out of a situation like this. I tried faking some heavies but the zerker's attempted parry would just turn into a heavy against me, and my Orochi wasn't even recovered enough from the feint yet to even block. Parry should have some consequence like deflect does. With deflect, if you mess up you get hit, but parry just throws an attack.

Simi_Xiamara_
03-15-2017, 02:53 AM
I tried faking some heavies but the zerker's attempted parry would just turn into a heavy against me, and my Orochi wasn't even recovered enough from the feint yet to even block.

That is not possable unless he was trying heavy you from the begining.

Also I'm pretty sure a zerker is slower then a orochi and is way more predictable.

I can kill orochi and zerk easy. But I met a few good orochi who actually knew what they were doing and they killed me (I almost never die to another assassin). I have not yet seen a zerk kill me w.o me fcking somthing up and getting killed cuz of it

Godsplitter1991
03-15-2017, 02:56 AM
The best orochi I've ever fought against was a pure nightmare. He would literally time his attacks at the perfect moment I'd attack. It felt like the guy was reading my mind. Seems pretty difficult though

Simi_Xiamara_
03-15-2017, 03:05 AM
The best orochi I've ever fought against was a pure nightmare. He would literally time his attacks at the perfect moment I'd attack. It felt like the guy was reading my mind. Seems pretty difficult though

The worst orochi I ever fought was just mind ****in me to the next level. They faked the storm rush skill and mixed it up so perfectly. I actually had a few orochi do this to me.