PDA

View Full Version : Valkyries Annoying Spear Sweep

Special4ces Dom
03-15-2017, 01:06 AM
So I'm just getting spammed to high hell by Spear Sweeps and I have a question...
If I'm hit by a light attack just before her Sweep comes out, is it still possible to dodge the sweep?

Sometimes she catches me in an endless loop of this and it feels like I can't dodge the sweep if I fail to avoid her light attacks.

Vagor_D
03-15-2017, 01:07 AM
Yes, you can get away. It can be difficult, though.

DUI Murda
03-15-2017, 01:09 AM
Playing as a beserker i am able to dodgeback the sweep after i fail to block the attacks. No idea on other classes never tried them.

secrecy274
03-15-2017, 01:13 AM
I regularly dodge out of reach of her sweep as a Lawbringer, you can dodge it even if she hits both her lights.

Harry_S._Houle
03-15-2017, 01:30 AM
I think every class can dodge before the sweep comes especially assassins. You cant escape the sweep combo in a corner or when you hit the wall.

Guilbert515
03-15-2017, 01:41 AM
So I'm just getting spammed to high hell by Spear Sweeps and I have a question...
If I'm hit by a light attack just before her Sweep comes out, is it still possible to dodge the sweep?

Sometimes she catches me in an endless loop of this and it feels like I can't dodge the sweep if I fail to avoid her light attacks.

Its a 3 step combo

Light atk
Light atk or shield bash
Leg sweep

So you basical just need to dodge backwards, right after the second step.

Simi_Xiamara_
03-15-2017, 03:08 AM
Its a 3 step combo

Light atk
Light atk or shield bash
Leg sweep

So you basical just need to dodge backwards, right after the second step.

But if it's a shield bash arnt you stunned and unable to dodge it?

HiTeHa
03-15-2017, 07:14 AM
As a Valkyrie I found that skilled player can easily dodge Spear Sweep to side, resulting with free GB towards me. Days ago I played against conqueror and he was out of range only by holding S key (backward). So he getiing hits and moving back and when I trigger Spear Sweep, he was too far. ... ****ty gamemechanism :(