PDA

View Full Version : Game breaking bugs and glitches

ASS00784
03-14-2017, 11:16 PM
First I want to say that i am enjoying this game. That being said, there are a lot of problems(bugs, glitches) that are hurting my experience.
1. Suppressors are backwards for teammates. Example: If i have an MK 14 sniper rifle w a suppressor my squad doesn't see the suppressor and hears an unsuppressed shot. If I don't have a suppressor they see one on the gun and hear a suppressed shot.
2. When in a land vehicle w a mounted gun if your on the gun and you go into the tacmap you lose the reticle for the mounted gun.
3. When you switch weapons the picture in the hud does not display the right weapon.
4. XP rewards totals are off by -1XP on EVERYTHING! Example: It says 110+20+5=134
5. Spotting issue. Sometimes when you spot Cartel and Unidad the color of the icon is backwards. Unidad show up orange and Cartel show up purple.

These are all i can think of at the moment. All have been thoroughly tested and are definitely bugs and glitches. Please address these problems and show your customers that you care about your game even after you've made your money.

ASS00784
03-15-2017, 12:19 AM
bump.

ASS00784
03-15-2017, 10:47 PM
bump

Big_Ron_
03-16-2017, 02:09 PM
I think you forgot the one ware you find a weapon part and it does not show up in your inventory.

Arkhaine
03-16-2017, 02:43 PM
I think you forgot the one ware you find a weapon part and it does not show up in your inventory.

Many other people that have had this "problem" have admitted a good amount of the time it's because they aren't realizing that it's not available for the weapon they are looking on. Just because a weapon part says "For Assault Rifle" doesn't mean it's compatible with every assault rifle. Another example I have is that there is a 3 dot laser that had a couple versions that were needed to get as the first version I got was only compatible with a few weapons.