PDA

View Full Version : How to fix the drop problem!

Porch-Skunk
03-14-2017, 07:20 PM
So after having dropped every match I played today in dominion, I came up with a good idea. Lets face it ubisoft, you wont fix the problem, so how about mitigate it atleast? Every time I get error coded from a game, I want 50 steel to compensate for that ****. Maybe then it wont hurt my *** so much every time I drop a 20 minute game, or maybe you might fix the problem, either way we should get some compensation for that crap. 50 steel a drop is my vote, I don't think that is unfair to the player base, cause right now even I want to quit with all this dropping from games.

50 steel a drop please. Thank you.

RoosterIlluzion
03-14-2017, 10:06 PM
100 at least.

buhahh125
03-14-2017, 10:12 PM
How about they give back just 1 penny per drop to a charity? How long before they go bankrupt? ^_^ Haha!

Porch-Skunk
03-14-2017, 10:15 PM
Seriously though, I still can hardly get through an entire match, I can't believe they aren't doing anything for their players except making money from them....last ubisoft game i buy lol, which sucks because it really is a great game to play...when it effing works.

kwackthere
03-14-2017, 10:17 PM
they should fix the game first. i cant even play since my game keeps on freezing during matches. its been 2 weeks now and i still cant play the game. also they are not replying to my case report.