PDA

View Full Version : possible bug? Orochi guardbreak? Pluse hit stun vs block?

S8Canadian
03-14-2017, 06:37 PM
Hi, I was trying to get better at counter guardbreak. I noticed it was incredibly difficult during alpha and beta and so on to counter guardbreak some classes.

So since the patch I figured I'd do better but I was still having a rough time but only with really 1 class. I decided to get a few friends to help me test. We ran duel and tried guard break a few hundred times. He tried it via a timed patern 1, 2, 3 guardbreak. I waited for the icon and so on.

I was only able to counter the guardbreak 1 in 9 or so times even knowing he was going to do it and when. It seems like if I waited for red shield to show up it was too late.

Could anyone else confirm? I was using an elite and tried using the x and also tried using padel config.

Another thing I've noticed that could be a bug is at times when I'm hit and I know they are going to hit the other side, I'll leave my guard on the side I know they are going to hit me with. I will still get hit from that side. I'm thinking that certain classes stun you just long enough and fast enough that they can spam and it doesn't matter if your blocking ? (possible lag or something? or bug?)

anyway it would be great if someone else could verify.

corazondedelfin
03-14-2017, 06:40 PM
Hi, I was trying to get better at counter guardbreak. I noticed it was incredibly difficult during alpha and beta and so on to counter guardbreak some classes.

So since the patch I figured I'd do better but I was still having a rough time but only with really 1 class. I decided to get a few friends to help me test. We ran duel and tried guard break a few hundred times. He tried it via a timed patern 1, 2, 3 guardbreak. I waited for the icon and so on.

I was only able to counter the guardbreak 1 in 9 or so times even knowing he was going to do it and when. It seems like if I waited for red shield to show up it was too late.

Could anyone else confirm? I was using an elite and tried using the x and also tried using padel config.

Another thing I've noticed that could be a bug is at times when I'm hit and I know they are going to hit the other side, I'll leave my guard on the side I know they are going to hit me with. I will still get hit from that side. I'm thinking that certain classes stun you just long enough and fast enough that they can spam and it doesn't matter if your blocking ? (possible lag or something? or bug?)

anyway it would be great if someone else could verify.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1603616-Ubisoft-gt-How-to-fix-the-samurai-Orochi

Orochi is ****ed up, search it in the forum finder and see. We need a huge patch improving and changing many aspects of the character.

S8Canadian
03-14-2017, 06:46 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1603616-Ubisoft-gt-How-to-fix-the-samurai-Orochi

Orochi is ****ed up, search it in the forum finder and see. We need a huge patch improving and changing many aspects of the character.

thanks. I'd still love to see someone verify I'm not nuts. if these things were not intended, I'd say they are bugs, and need patched :)

corazondedelfin
03-14-2017, 06:49 PM
thanks. I'd still love to see someone verify I'm not nuts. if these things were not intended, I'd say they are bugs, and need patched :)

You are not, Orochi is right after raider/lawbringer in the board of heros, we really need a big patch related not just to the damage, reaction, speed and movements, but also the way an orochi has to play depending in USELESS REFLECTS, BEST OROCHI ATTACK NON-EXISTING ATM.

S8Canadian
03-14-2017, 07:39 PM
You are not, Orochi is right after raider/lawbringer in the board of heros, we really need a big patch related not just to the damage, reaction, speed and movements, but also the way an orochi has to play depending in USELESS REFLECTS, BEST OROCHI ATTACK NON-EXISTING ATM.

thanks. I was specifically talking about GB and it being buggy. As in too easy to land with orochi. I'm seeing every other character being semi reasonable to cgb. Not orochi hence my testing. In other words gb is too fast or buggy on orochi (it also allowed him to get a heavy in which hits hard after pr3).