PDA

View Full Version : [PS4] Looking for 2 Extreme mode, no hud, all tactical, NO RUN AND GUN

kevin_084
03-14-2017, 06:23 PM
I have a regular gaming group, but when it comes to GRWL, we don't see eye to eye on how this game should be played. They prefer run and gun, and my friend and I prefer stealth and tactics. We play extreme difficulty, and sometimes with no HUD. We are both in our 40's but age does not matter as long as you are mature, communicate well and have a MIC. We are in central time zone, and play nightly and on weekends. Our friends say we are too serious, but its how we like to play the game. :p

Prior or current Military is a plus, as my friend is a retired Ranger, loves to talk shop, and thinks it helps other understand how we like to play the game.

Sounds like your type of thing, hit up PSN SeverusDeath.

JohnI276
03-15-2017, 10:09 PM
Not former military, but have worked with them for a long time in my line of work. Gaming wise, I always played Arma and milsim games on PC. Recently picked up a PS4 because work got to be a lot and I wanted a more relaxed environment. My PSN is John_I276.

Mkohlmaier
03-20-2017, 10:54 PM
I feel you bro. Please read our rules and if you like them (and you fullfill them), please send and application.
Cheers,
Matt (psn: mkohlmaier)
https://ghostreconnetwork.ubi.com/en-GB/task-force/profile/45890/TacticalMatureProGaming

RazrSharp09
03-21-2017, 01:25 PM
I would definitely love to team up if you guys need the help. I'm a retired Marine, and I'm on most nights and weekends. I have been having fun with the game running solo, but the AI just doesn't cut it. (100% Tactical/ 59% Stealth Kills) I have a mic, but I am on the west coast, so there is a little time difference. PSN: RazrSharp09

Branch3789
03-22-2017, 08:50 PM
I would like to team up with yall sometime this weekend. I can really only play on the weekends and I have a 3 month old child to watch, but I think our playstyles match up pretty good. Add me on PSN Branch3789

OHH_BEE_JUAN
03-22-2017, 11:06 PM
Definitely like to play with you guys. I'm on east coast but play most antime when not working(shift work)
Add nmazz9 if you'd like