PDA

View Full Version : High rep = Frustrating

KyleTessada
03-14-2017, 05:23 PM
Something has to be done about people dropping out of matches. Being rep 11 is fun, but I am unable to complete nearly half of the matches that I enter. I think an easy fix would be to even out matches. Or outright Ban hammer the people who force quit. I've even had a rep 10 opponent force quit and end a match on me.
The dev team can easily see in the logs if someone force quits or if they were having latency issues. Force quiters, especially after 15 to 20 min of battling, are really making the game unenjoyable.

corazondedelfin
03-14-2017, 05:41 PM
Something has to be done about people dropping out of matches. Being rep 11 is fun, but I am unable to complete nearly half of the matches that I enter. I think an easy fix would be to even out matches. Or outright Ban hammer the people who force quit. I've even had a rep 10 opponent force quit and end a match on me.
The dev team can easily see in the logs if someone force quits or if they were having latency issues. Force quiters, especially after 15 to 20 min of battling, are really making the game unenjoyable.

You want Ubisoft to ban people that doesnt want to fight against a player level 823721,2 XD hahhahahahahahah

Zutha
03-14-2017, 06:39 PM

Sure, if you can identify people quitting over a peer 2 peer network ^^

KyleTessada
03-14-2017, 06:39 PM
You want Ubisoft to ban people that doesnt want to fight against a player level 823721,2 XD hahhahahahahahah

Anyone who force quits from a game because they don't like the outcome should get banned. Maybe a few hrs the first time, a day the next..... etc.
Babies shouldn't be playing the game.

wolkerbo
03-14-2017, 06:48 PM

With my nobushi 1 - 25 I never quit... NEVER.

I'm levelling and I know that if I play dom and 4vs4 I can find someone geared.

When I'm with the warden 108 the half of the matches gone crash coz someone quit.

The problem is not fully of the game, the problem is linked to the players.

KyleTessada
03-14-2017, 07:00 PM
With my nobushi 1 - 25 I never quit... NEVER.

I'm levelling and I know that if I play dom and 4vs4 I can find someone geared.

When I'm with the warden 108 the half of the matches gone crash coz someone quit.

The problem is not fully of the game, the problem is linked to the players.

Force quiting is dumb. My prestige 11 can and does get killed by level 12 characters. My level 12 Warden can and does kill prestige 5's.
Maybe if matches had some kind of level evening at start up it would stop some of this. I've seen games start with very "Un even" sides and those games almost always get force quit really early.

KyleTessada
03-14-2017, 07:08 PM
Sure, if you can identify people quitting over a peer 2 peer network ^^

Actually it's quite easy. The game logs will show if there was any latency during the match.

teksuo1
03-14-2017, 07:17 PM
once 108 i'd like to play only with 108s.
filling for losing teams gets old.

MaxeliusAD
03-14-2017, 07:48 PM

If you so top guy, so pick off your 108 lvl gear and fight like newbies! Without! Proof your skill and oponents will never quit! Or maybe you some rat, which want to fight against newbies with redicoulos advantage and conquer them with your golden di... 108 lvl sword? If so, your oponents doing right things, when they leaving lobby.

KyleTessada
03-14-2017, 08:32 PM
If you so top guy, so pick off your 108 lvl gear and fight like newbies! Without! Proof your skill and oponents will never quit! Or maybe you some rat, which want to fight against newbies with redicoulos advantage and conquer them with your golden di... 108 lvl sword? If so, your oponents doing right things, when they leaving lobby.

Brilliant logic..... I'm sure you are one who force quits quite often. Having 108 doesn't make you unkillable. I get killed quite often. Even by low level players. I don't force quit when a lvl 10 kills me with their lvl5 gear. I'll never force quit. If you can't handle a loss , don't play the game!

Pope138
03-14-2017, 08:42 PM
Can't enforce bans on quitters with the p2p discoing people left and right. A better solution would be improved matchmaking. Or dedicated servers. Or both.

Pope138
03-14-2017, 08:55 PM

See, this logic right here...
You're scared of your opponent, so you run.
I'm not afraid of failure, I'm afraid of not trying...and the shame that comes with it.

Besides, in every competitive multiplayer game my 38 yo *** has played, I've found that I improve the most after playing against opponents well beyond my skill level.

KyleTessada
03-14-2017, 09:02 PM
Can't enforce bans on quitters with the p2p discoing people left and right. A better solution would be improved matchmaking. Or dedicated servers. Or both.

I to feel better match making would solve a lot of it....

Operch
03-14-2017, 09:13 PM
Why crash a game if someone left or disconnected?! It seems like they set this up strangely. What should happen is that the match should continue on with a bot and auto matchmaking should start up and prioritize your game at the top of the queue.

Vagor_D
03-14-2017, 09:47 PM
I don't tend to make a habit of quitting just to quit. But if I'm in a lobby that I have a crappy connection to I'm not gonna stay and give people free kills. That is straight stupid, it would be like intentionally standing still and letting opponents kill you in a match.

Vagor_D
03-14-2017, 11:57 PM
The problem is with the matchmaking, not the players. The game actively punishes players who use multiple characters. Recently I played a game as my rep 2 raider vs. a team that had a rep 6 orochi with a gear score of 108. Every time I went up against him I'd get about 3-5 hits in, then he'd get revenge and kill me. How is that even remotely fair? And why should I be forced to suffer through a game where I have to go up against an unbeatable character? The only kill I got against him that game was an environmental kill. There needs to be a 4v4 with gear score and a 4v4 without. Until that happens I can completely understand why people quit games. The games supposed to be fun, and it's not fun going up against unkillable characters

I'll say this as someone who runs full revenge gain (and later I'll be wishing I hadn't...lol,) the best tactic is to just fall back out of range and play defense (even if you are out of range you will gain revenge if the opponent is swinging, and you are dodging to stay out of range) until his venge wears off and then move back in on him/her.

UbiJurassic
03-14-2017, 11:58 PM
Improved matchmaking and penalization for rage-quitters are both things that we are investigating for future patches. We hope to have them implemented as soon as possible. :)

corazondedelfin
03-15-2017, 12:00 AM
Improved matchmaking and penalization for rage-quitters are both things that we are investigating for future patches. We hope to have them implemented as soon as possible. :)

Improved matchmaking? Penalizing the low number of players left?? What you must do is fix the game connections so we are not kicked out every match almost!!!

We_Wuz_Kongz
03-15-2017, 12:06 AM
Being punished for being interested in a new character by having to face a full team of 108s can be very frustrating gotta be honest. If I'm just trying to get orders done and I don't know anyone on my team that happens I just leave sometimes. It's not fun getting two shot while learning a new character or worse they just turtle till they get revenge and knockdown vortex you to death. That and also the game does drop more than it did for me before the last hot fix.

Guilbert515
03-15-2017, 12:11 AM
The problem is with the matchmaking, not the players. The game actively punishes players who use multiple characters. Recently I played a game as my rep 2 raider vs. a team that had a rep 6 orochi with a gear score of 108. Every time I went up against him I'd get about 3-5 hits in, then he'd get revenge and kill me. How is that even remotely fair? And why should I be forced to suffer through a game where I have to go up against an unbeatable character? The only kill I got against him that game was an environmental kill. There needs to be a 4v4 with gear score and a 4v4 without. Until that happens I can completely understand why people quit games. The games supposed to be fun, and it's not fun going up against unkillable characters

I think the actual problem is that it takes too much time early game to get competitive gear stats in a broken matchmaking system.

A solution would be to significanly increase xp and steel gathered from the orders, so that players can rank up their gear quicker and dont feel so underpowered for such a long time.

Or the blue rare gear stats could get adjusted so that theres no huge difference to heroic gear stats. After heroic you make small increases anyway.

UbiJurassic
03-15-2017, 12:38 AM
Improved matchmaking? Penalizing the low number of players left?? What you must do is fix the game connections so we are not kicked out every match almost!!!

This is also something that we are working to address. We understand that players are having connectivity troubles and have made it a top priority to provide fixes for the issues afflicting connectivity in our future patches. We hope to have those fixes for players as soon as possible.

WoodDaGawd
03-15-2017, 03:16 PM

No they aren't doing the right things. They are making the game bad. Ive leveled 2 players to prestige 3. Ive been beaten by level 5's OFTEN. On my end its a L2P issue. I never quit. I take my *** whooping like a man. I only wish I could see my fight history so that I could send hate mail to those losers that quit before a match starts or quit right before they lose.

ArlianDeBias
03-15-2017, 03:31 PM
Why is it that every discussion about a penalty for leaving always devolves into players crying about disconnection issues when this isn't what the discussion is about.

Yeah, there is an issue with peer to peer that everyone is aware of, but that's not an argument against a leaving penalty for people who voluntarily quit the game on their own accord.

Ubisoft needs to simply implement a system which records when you ALT + F4 or quit via the in-game menu, and create a penalty when you go over a certain threshold deemed unreasonable.

Players need to be punished for leaving games because they are are salty and don't want to lose. It's a video game and sometimes you lose, you're incredibly childish if you think you can get around this.

corazondedelfin
03-15-2017, 03:35 PM
Why is it that every discussion about a penalty for leaving always devolves into players crying about disconnection issues when this isn't what the discussion is about.

Yeah, there is an issue with peer to peer that everyone is aware of, but that's not an argument against a leaving penalty for people who voluntarily quit the game on their own accord.

Ubisoft needs to simply implement a system which records when you ALT + F4 or quit via the in-game menu, and create a penalty when you go over a certain threshold deemed unreasonable.

Players need to be punished for leaving games because they are are salty and don't want to lose. It's a video game and sometimes you lose, you're incredibly childish if you think you can get around this.

Punish leavers when the game is BALANCED, not now, not in many weeks. Punish quitters WHEN THE GAME IS FAIR. You cannot force someone to stay in a match he doesnt like for reasons like facing a zerker spamming the **** out of attacks when your character's reaction time is bugged, or when facing any vortex player, or just when not having fun for whatever is the reason.

Once the game is really ready to be played by anyone, then you can punish someone for leaving in the middle of a match.

I bet most of people around agrees with me in that.

ArlianDeBias
03-15-2017, 03:54 PM
Punish leavers when the game is BALANCED, not now, not in many weeks. Punish quitters WHEN THE GAME IS FAIR.

Poor argument. It's impossible to balance the game to every single players satisfaction, so if Ubisoft is to follow your advice then a leaving penalty will never come into affect.

Other games such as Overwatch and Battlefield have leaving penalties and they are also not balanced perfectly. The playerbase for those games puts up with having to deal with the consequences for leaving early, why can't this one?

You cannot force someone to stay in a match he doesnt like for reasons like facing a zerker spamming the **** out of attacks when your character's reaction time is bugged, or when facing any vortex player, or just when not having fun for whatever is the reason.

Nobody is forcing you to stay in the match. In fact, nobody is forcing you to play the game in the first place. That doesn't mean you shouldn't face any consequences for leaving the majority of your matches. You're making the game a lot less fun for a lot more people by leaving an excessive amount of games and that needs to be punished.

Once the game is really ready to be played by anyone, then you can punish someone for leaving in the middle of a match.

I come back to my first point with this. When is this game truly considered balanced and fair? When you say it is? The community is never going to fully agree that the game is balanced, so we should never have a leaving penalty and allow for the repeated offenders to ruin the game for everyone else?

Ubisoft has already said they are looking into this issue, it's up the players to open their eyes to reason and see that joining the rest of the gaming world isn't such a bad thing.

solho
03-15-2017, 04:07 PM
What class are you with rep 11?

Hammelsneid
03-15-2017, 04:09 PM
I don't get all the rage about being "forced" to stay in a match, you don't want to play. Simply show some decency and don't mess up the match for 7 other For Honor mates in the worst case. Since your quit does affect other players and does not work hand in hand with a bot-replacement due to the current technology behind it, just stop it. As many others said, as a Rep 11 Berzerker I get whooped many times by way lower Rep players, sometimes even by no rep players. Rep is primary just an indicator for playtime, secondary for skill.

And regarding the Gearscore it's mainly the revenge thing. BUT, if three ppl keep on hitting me, sorry, they just do deserve my revenge mode, because until today every single player should know, that if one opponent is left, and three teammates are left.. better chances to kill the one by engaging him one after the other and just attack at the right moment, when he has no chance to survive this one or two attacks. If he is good enough to fight all three of them without revenge, well, just give him credit for that, he deserved it, doesn't he?

You're all so freakin' afraid of losing, and I don't get why. Embrace the chance to fight good people, feel good if he is way better than you and you learned something out of the fight. Or feel even better if you beat him. I lose often, but I also win often, I never quit a game, because I don't see any advantage for me in quitting. Whats the advantage? One less Loss in your statistics? The feeling to be a rebel and show Ubisoft, that you had to quit due to the poor machmaking mechanics behind the game? Believe me or not, there are many players out there with no gearscore and no Rep lvl, who play way better than those, you leave the game because of. And those are the ones who appear in a match you call worth to "stay in". I think this is a little bit paradox.

I have more fun losing a match against good players, who showed me, what I should take care of next time better or should get better at, than always getting angry about the need to quit another game early..

Nhat_
03-15-2017, 04:29 PM
I always leave the game if I see a clear advantage on the opponent's side, both in the equipment and in the skill of the game. Yes, yes, I'm a player below the average skill level. The game should bring pleasure to all players, not just dressed and trained maniacs, who can parry any of my easy attacks. Against such players, I always go out to fight them, admitting my defeat.
I did it, I do it and will do it in the future.

Yarzahn
03-15-2017, 04:38 PM

I keep getting "an error has occured"
I can hardly play this game since the last patch. Probably people are just getting the same error. I get dropped of more than half my 4v4 matches.Took me about 45 minutes to complete the orders of Wkill 50 soldiers in dominion P v AI) because of constant errors mid match

Hammelsneid
03-15-2017, 04:51 PM
I always leave the game if I see a clear advantage on the opponent's side.

Beside the equipment, how do you determine the skill of the player? As I said earlier, high reputation is definitely not an indicator for high skill. It just says, that the player played the class for a long time wich does not automatically result in high skill, and since I am not a superior Berserker, yet I almost reached Rep 12 today..

And without skill, the gear isn't that impacting (despite the revenge thing), without gear, the player can own ppl with GS 108 as well and that happens a lot more often than you might think.

My opinion is, that you can't tell the quality of a player by his/her Gearscore and/or Reputation level.

IAgainst such players, I always go out to fight them, admitting my defeat..

That's the spirit, thats the only way you will learn something in this game or at least the only way wich motivates to get better. Otherwise in school e.g. you just could skip the algebra in math class wich is at first glimpse too difficult, because dealing with it is not worth your time because the algebra will defeat you anyway in every test.. is this a suitable metaphor? Not sure anymore..

ParadigmFringe
03-15-2017, 05:05 PM
lol @ stealth brag topic.

face-palmingly bad.

ParadigmFringe
03-15-2017, 05:08 PM
Beside the equipment, how do you determine the skill of the player? As I said earlier, high reputation is definitely not an indicator for high skill. It just says, that the player played the class for a long time wich does not automatically result in high skill, and since I am not a superior Berserker, yet I almost reached Rep 12 today..

And without skill, the gear isn't that impacting (despite the revenge thing), without gear, the player can own ppl with GS 108 as well and that happens a lot more often than you might think.

My opinion is, that you can't tell the quality of a player by his/her Gearscore and/or Reputation level.

That's the spirit, thats the only way you will learn something in this game or at least the only way wich motivates to get better. Otherwise in school e.g. you just could skip the algebra in math class wich is at first glimpse too difficult, because dealing with it is not worth your time because the algebra will defeat you anyway in every test.. is this a suitable metaphor? Not sure anymore.. actually, the gear makes a big difference once you get past blue. blue gear pumps one stat, drains another, and leaves one at neutral. purple gear and up pumps TWO stats and drains one... so fully geared players have a distinct advantage. this is why the max-revenge builds exist and feel so insurmountable to lowbies in 4v4 matches.

KyleTessada
03-15-2017, 05:24 PM
actually, the gear makes a big difference once you get past blue. blue gear pumps one stat, drains another, and leaves one at neutral. purple gear and up pumps TWO stats and drains one... so fully geared players have a distinct advantage. this is why the max-revenge builds exist and feel so insurmountable to lowbies in 4v4 matches.

This is exactly what's wrong! So what? Who cares ? The rep lvl and gear stats make no difference in the end. It's the players skill that matters. I hit rep 12 on my berserker yesterday. I was killed in dominion quite a few times by lvl 0 players last night. Because they tried. I've also been leveling a few other characters. I started a Valkyrie yesterday and got her to level 8. I was playing Skirmish matches and then went to Dominion to get xp from a contract. My whole squad was not even reped. We went up against a rep 1, 1, 3 and 5. Guess what? We all stayed in game and we won!
Moral of the story..... don't be a quiter. Penalize force quiters.

Valtaya
03-15-2017, 06:02 PM
Anyone who force quits from a game because they don't like the outcome should get banned. Maybe a few hrs the first time, a day the next..... etc.
Babies shouldn't be playing the game.

sure thing, because we love to lose to players who are like 10000 skill levels above us
and because we love losing due to lag
and and and
before Ubisoft fixes their issues, I see no point in punishing leavers, no matter how bad this leavers are for the rest of you
btw, had the first PvP without lag today, after like 100000 attempts
so... if you start punishingl eavers, they will stop playing
and then all you wannabes who think they are so "gud" will play alone

KyleTessada
03-15-2017, 06:18 PM
sure thing, because we love to lose to players who are like 10000 skill levels above us
and because we love losing due to lag
and and and
before Ubisoft fixes their issues, I see no point in punishing leavers, no matter how bad this leavers are for the rest of you
btw, had the first PvP without lag today, after like 100000 attempts
so... if you start punishingl eavers, they will stop playing
and then all you wannabes who think they are so "gud" will play alone

Good I hope all the little babies do leave. Anyone who can't take a loss, and who says they would lose, shouldn't be playing.

XeroTheBigBoss
03-15-2017, 06:31 PM
People do rage out nearly every single game. It's annoying. I advise a 48 hr For Honor ban when it's CLEAR that they went down to exit to main menu in match.

hanzmurphy
03-15-2017, 07:18 PM
yeah i see it all the time too, mainly people will just wait for the loading screen to finish then quit depending on how geared the opponents are often resulting in game crashes, it's pretty easy to beat out geared people in 1 vs 1 but revenge builds do make it hard to gank them and they punish lowbies so much more for it with cappa damage but it is possible to beat them and very satisfying. This just comes down to players though if i see my team has a bunch of rep 4+ players i will pick a 0 rep character because 9/10 there team will have a low character too and you want to find team balance so the enemy team doesn't feel like "you all won because of op gear" and the game feels more fair.

nacon0ne
03-16-2017, 02:51 AM
Blame Ubisoft for the unbalanced matchmaking on any of the 4v4 modes. It sucks being on a team with greys/blue gear vs purple/gold gear team. Those type of unbalanced matches makes people say screw this its not worth my time and aggravation. Before someone chimes in "git gud" and all other sorts of nonsense. Is it annoying as hell when you have to carve away at someone fully geared while all it takes them is 1 or 2 shots and its game over. Not sure where the fun in that is for the one in the receiving end.

You want less quitters then Ubisoft better balance teams for these modes. Should start off by dividing teams after people have picked their heroes. Sorting teams out prior to hero selection in a geared mode is the stupidest thing. The sort of thing that makes people just concentrate on one hero rather than bother learning a new one.

Plutonium Bug
03-16-2017, 12:12 PM
I really want to get my conqueror to rep 3 but I am still really bad with him (rep 0 level 14) so I know when I que solo I need to wait and see what my team mates pick and often they are not that high level and I know if I want to have a decent chance I need to pick my main rep 5 or my alt rep 4 and when I don't we get thrashed. And yes I have been switching around a lot and picking low levels even with my team mates being low as well and you know what happens the enemy team as an average of 95+ gear and all above rep 3 some even 6 or 7 never played a different char and we don't get even close to these people.
And the most annoying thing is if I do pick my main I pretty much wreck them. Always stay after the game for a rematch pick my main and win the game for the team. GG. Gear does make a **** load of difference as with revenge gain quick + revenge attack = 2 hit and bye! Zone attack if there are more easy as f...

The difference in power of having gear and no gear is to big. The exp gain from matches is really slow and it takes a long time to get to rep 3 so it is not really encouraged to play different characters. Ubisoft makes 12 different ones but with the mechanics it actually tells you to pick one and stay there.

Nhat_
03-16-2017, 12:25 PM
That's the spirit, thats the only way you will learn something in this game or at least the only way wich motivates to get better. Otherwise in school e.g. you just could skip the algebra in math class wich is at first glimpse too difficult, because dealing with it is not worth your time because the algebra will defeat you anyway in every test.. is this a suitable metaphor? Not sure anymore..

Well, I visited my last lesson of algebra more than 25 years ago, so the metaphor is not suitable =))) As for training and honing your skills - if you do this for a few hours every day, the game turns into work. Come from one job - and get to another job? Is it too much?
The game should bring joy, and what joy can it be to wipe your fingers on the gamepad, trying to hone the skill in parrying and the sudden change in direction of the strike? In the game people come to first of all to relax

Yarzahn
03-16-2017, 12:49 PM
This is also something that we are working to address. We understand that players are having connectivity troubles and have made it a top priority to provide fixes for the issues afflicting connectivity in our future patches. We hope to have those fixes for players as soon as possible.

Whoever decided to launch a game that's purely about multiplayer without proper server support and matchmaking should probably be fired. For Ubisoft's own sake.
You guys basically invented a new game genre with potentially brilliant gameplay but these persistent issues are killing your game's reputation. And they were so easy to predict and avoid with proper online support, like every other competitive online game has.

Valtaya
03-16-2017, 01:10 PM
Whoever decided to launch a game that's purely about multiplayer without proper server support and matchmaking should probably be fired. For Ubisoft's own sake.
You guys basically invented a new game genre with potentially brilliant gameplay but these persistent issues are killing your game's reputation. And they were so easy to predict and avoid with proper online support, like every other competitive online game has.

Well.... League of Legends was terrible in its first year (GOA rulership) and still quite bad in its second year (RIOT finaly took over), in the third year it became a quite good game.
Lets hope FH can make something similar.

BEEF_TRAIN_UK
03-16-2017, 01:19 PM
There is a very simple way to fix this. Add a playlist without gear stats for 4v4 modes. If the effect of splitting the population searching for game modes is an issue (which was a concern for the skirmish/elimination split) then just target dominion, which still has a generous matchmaking pool. This way there will be a mode for trying/leveling alts without getting hammered by teams of 108s, plus 'geared' mode will generally have a higher chance of balanced, geared teams being found.

isthil89
03-16-2017, 03:34 PM
if i ever do play 1v1 for what ever reason on my raider and see a warden or shield guys i just quit

Ev1sc3Rat1oN
03-16-2017, 03:49 PM
Punish leavers when the game is BALANCED, not now, not in many weeks. Punish quitters WHEN THE GAME IS FAIR. You cannot force someone to stay in a match he doesnt like for reasons like facing a zerker spamming the **** out of attacks when your character's reaction time is bugged, or when facing any vortex player, or just when not having fun for whatever is the reason.

Well, I for one, certainly DONT agree with you.

To address your "When the game is ready to be played by everyone" comment...Dude, it's the duty of the player to learn and adapt to the nuances of the game. That includes becoming familiar with the skill set and proper application of said skill set for each hero.

Just because YOU PERSONALLY are unable to counter something doesn't mean it's OP, broke, needs needed, etc...it means that you as a player have weaknesses on your game that others can see and exploit. Identify and correct those weaknesses.

TLDR: Git Gud m8

Ev1sc3Rat1oN
03-16-2017, 03:51 PM
Needs nerfed*...FKIN autocorrect

Danioku
03-16-2017, 03:56 PM
As long as the Matchmaking is a broken joke you have THE RIGHT to quit whenever you want.

And dont make me talk about those 800-20 Dominion games you get put in with less than 0 chance to impact the game even a little bit . Why i have to free lose cause of poor ridicolous code that they cant even fix after 3-4 weeks? I just quit the game.

With all these bugs/glitches/spaghettti code, broken mechanics, champion unbalances, lags and connectivity issues, joke MM i feel as i have the right to quit whenever i want and to play this 60$ joke in the way i prefer without feeling guilty.

And the patches are a joke as well. Fix 1 problem for create 10 more XD and give cosmetics instead of game balance, bring back removed maps, bugs fix, MM fix etc...

Whenever you have to face a full 108 team as a full grey team, you have the right to quit
Whenever you find a game in progress 800-20 you have the right to quit
Whenever the host/the game is lagging with teleporting stuffs, lags, reconnections you have the right to quit
Whenever your enemy is exploiting bugs and glitches you have the right to quit
Whenever you just realize you are playing a broken unbalanced joke, whenever you like, you have the right to quit

Owwlofvashj
03-20-2017, 01:18 AM
Kicked a rep 11 nobushi's butt today with a Rep 0 Valk
Kicked a rep 8 wardens butt today with raider I haven't u locked yet.
Got my *** handed to me on my rep 5 108 warden by gear level 6 warlord.

Joined in the middle of a game we were losing badly and we won.

Started a game where we making fools of the other team, I still don't know how we lost.

Connection can be poo yes.
Yes you all got the right to quit it's your life.
But don't try to give it any other reason than that you are being a knob.

AzureSky.
03-20-2017, 01:24 AM
NO, i shouldt be punished for leaving a game vs a RED connection guy that gets paired vs me and only plays PK just to spam light attacks + teleports.