PDA

View Full Version : Impossible to finish a single match!

corazondedelfin
03-14-2017, 04:02 PM
Is this game trolling us? I have been playing 10 matches and I have only finished one of them due to CONNECTION ERRORS.

Why the hell is this happening every single time?????? I am so angry and tired of this game dropping me every match that I play almost!!!!!

:mad::mad::mad:

ITS AN UNPLAYABLE VIDEOGAME!!!!

corazondedelfin
03-14-2017, 04:27 PM
I just tried to play 3 more matches, all of them got disconnected for errors.

This is a pity.

RatedChaotic
03-14-2017, 04:34 PM
Yep its sad that the most stable modes are AI with matchmaking off in a multiplayer pvp based game.

Operch
03-14-2017, 04:53 PM
I've resorted to just playing AI because whenever I finally get into a stable match it either ends by dumping everyone else out to be replaced with bots, or dumps me out to the main screen with nothing to show for it. I've tried port forwarding and even throwing my console into the dmz of my router. No luck.

corazondedelfin
03-14-2017, 05:01 PM
I've resorted to just playing AI because whenever I finally get into a stable match it either ends by dumping everyone else out to be replaced with bots, or dumps me out to the main screen with nothing to show for it. I've tried port forwarding and even throwing my console into the dmz of my router. No luck.

But why the hell is that happening? The beta was working fine more or less!! I dont get it! We cannot play the videogame that we payed 60-70 euros for!!!

Alusi_UK
03-14-2017, 05:04 PM
Yes the same all we (me and the partner on 2 PS4's) do now is turn matchmaking off and play with and VS AI, just about all matchmade games crash before they end or have exploiters running around in circles. No matchmaking both problems solved, in the short term at least.

Didnt realise I was buying a single player/COOP only game though effectivley thats all FH is ATM for us.

RatedChaotic
03-14-2017, 05:06 PM
Scrub teams that know if they are losing and leave they screw over the winners aswell by causing a game crash. Great p2p system. A group of friends and I got a ragequit message last night from some opponents saying We are going to quit this round and force a game crash on your crap team. Enjoy your rewards lol....Sure enough they crashed the game on us. I refuse to pvp in this game anymore.