PDA

View Full Version : Most painfull purchase in my life.

ToulonRus
03-14-2017, 03:37 PM
For your money we give you connection problems, unbalanced heroes and matches with top players then you first time play one of characters, ****ty working blocks and break system and unstopable butthert for waste money on this ****.
If only i bought this game on steam i will refund money its fast as possible....
Hope its will get better, but now its just suffering

Guilbert515
03-14-2017, 03:54 PM
For your money we give you connection problems, unbalanced heroes and matches with top players then you first time play one of characters, ****ty working blocks and break system and unstopable butthert for waste money on this ****.
If only i bought this game on steam i will refund money its fast as possible....
Hope its will get better, but now its just suffering

Stop purchasing, rent a game or watch/read reviews before you buy.
Or let others do the purchasing for you in future :)
Hope i helped!

Operch
03-14-2017, 05:13 PM
For what its worth the game is ****ing amazing...if you can actually play it. In the days since release I've had some absolutely amazing moments in this game, but I've also had a whole lot of problems; more and more recently it seems.

I hope they are seriously looking into fixing the disconnects and network errors because if they don't remedy that **** fast this is going to be the best game in the trash heap.

mammakamelen
03-14-2017, 09:20 PM
Great game, horrible support and a real sketchy p2p system. I hope someone blatantly copies this game and give it the tlc it needs

Operch
03-14-2017, 09:40 PM
Great game, horrible support and a real sketchy p2p system. I hope someone blatantly copies this game and give it the tlc it needs

I'm looking at you Blizzard...

Zv1k0
03-14-2017, 09:48 PM
Painful for me too...i got fat, my grades at school got worse..atleast its last semester but still. Only thing i got left is ps4 which im surprised its still working cause im playing the shiat out of this game since release.