PDA

View Full Version : Im done

dravenquinn
03-14-2017, 03:26 PM
Im a day one player and ive put up with your piss poor attempts at multiplayer and carried on. Well after weeks of total **** connection (even with full green NAT) Today was the straw that broke the camels back. Over 50 attempts at playing dominion and ZERO times have i been able to complete a match due to disconnection. WHAT THE **** UBISOFT. The community has been telling you since release that this p2p ******** is not working and still you do nothing to fix it. Well im done with your ********. I know im only one person and tbh you wont give a **** either way if i play or not as ive already bought this piece of **** game and you have my money. What am i saying, you dont give a flying **** about any of your players or you would have addressed this by now. I can honestly say i will not waste another moment of my time or money on the total **** you call games. To all my fellow players i salute you for tolerating this ******** but if i were you i would stop playing and then see how they get on with no players. And to anyone who is thinking of buying this total abortion of a game i would recommend you save your money or buy a game from a company that can actually make a game that works because Ubisoft you ****ing suck

Guilbert515
03-14-2017, 03:37 PM
Im a day one player and ive put up with your piss poor attempts at multiplayer and carried on. Well after weeks of total **** connection (even with full green NAT) Today was the straw that broke the camels back. Over 50 attempts at playing dominion and ZERO times have i been able to complete a match due to disconnection. WHAT THE **** UBISOFT. The community has been telling you since release that this p2p ******** is not working and still you do nothing to fix it. Well im done with your ********. I know im only one person and tbh you wont give a **** either way if i play or not as ive already bought this piece of **** game and you have my money. What am i saying, you dont give a flying **** about any of your players or you would have addressed this by now. I can honestly say i will not waste another moment of my time or money on the total **** you call games. To all my fellow players i salute you for tolerating this ******** but if i were you i would stop playing and then see how they get on with no players. And to anyone who is thinking of buying this total abortion of a game i would recommend you save your money or buy a game from a company that can actually make a game that works because Ubisoft you ****ing suck

If this is supposed to be somekind of review, im not sure if people who want to buy a game would usually look into the forum to get a buying recommendation..

If it happens too often you should submit a ticket at support.
The p2p is the same crap that happened in rb6, there connection issues got better after some months. Right now after opening all ports i still experience about 30% of disconnects in matches. Mostly when there are premades and the leader ragequits.
Rarely individual disconnects.

mammakamelen
03-14-2017, 09:25 PM
That is a lie sir. Someone wrote that and no one corrected them. I've played siege since beta, at no point was that a p2p game. R6 uses a system where a server is being generated for all players, I live in Norway and our server sentral is somewhere in northern europe.