PDA

View Full Version : Oh for the love of jerusalem please fix the lag and connection issues

vgrimr_J
03-14-2017, 02:32 PM
I cant play a single full game of Dominion on xbox without getting errorcoded out of the game this P2P is prob the worst ive ever seen in my life of gaming.
This game has a amazing core and so much potential to be a great game but the connection issues are holding it back too much to proceed.
please ubi fix asap

ddstrbdd
03-14-2017, 02:41 PM
I cant play a single full game of Dominion on xbox without getting errorcoded out of the game this P2P is prob the worst ive ever seen in my life of gaming.
This game has a amazing core and so much potential to be a great game but the connection issues are holding it back too much to proceed.
please ubi fix asap

Don't stop praying now, because by the looks of things the connectivity issues are not going to get fixed any time soon, or ever! With all the complaints about how terrible they are: everything on the forums and youtube is littered with videos about how bad it is, if they were going to do something they would have done it already!

For Honor loop: Log on to play- complete half a match, get kicked out - start another wait five minutes for loading, get kicked out as soon as the match starts- begin another, start to win-other team rage quits, match gets dropped- get frustrated that you've wasted two hours and stop playing for today- repeat process tomorrow.