PDA

View Full Version : Can we get an option to tell the AI what to do in Practice?

Hangster_96
03-14-2017, 02:24 PM
I literally need to work on my guard break counter and its impossible to find the time to get practice with a real person

Literally I can't even guard break counter someone, even tho I try my best to counter guard break em when I heard the contact
----------
I have play many game with counter system like Assassin Creed, SoM, WWE, and
I SWEAR, this game is literally the hardest to pull off that counter guard break

Like literally, how the heck do you successfully counter guard break over and over? I feel like to be able to counter guard break it should be something like Naruto or a fighting game where you can only have limited amount of counter break or earn enough pts to do it because this counter guard break has become to OP for those who can actually do it.

This guard break is too predictable that is why it so easy to counter guard break for many other people, because no matter how you change your fighting tactic, people who are really good at counter guard breaking will always counter you.

Also people who are actually very good at this game, avoid using the guard break against other players and just stick to the light and heavy and zoom attack because this guard break has become useless.

But still, I feel like guard break is the only way to actually get a good execution on target, because it so easy to block a heavy attack without guard break being usefull

The Assassins in the game I would say has the most advantage cus they don't really rely on their heavy attack as much for being so mobile
----------
So can we actually fix this guard break thing? Make it useful and limited so players can't counter guard break over and over?

Darsaga
04-08-2017, 07:18 AM
Advanced practice mode has bots that just spam GB for you to practice your counter GB's.

Titanodragon
04-09-2017, 02:17 AM
It would be nice if you can tell the bot to either light attack, heavy attack, ZA. So you can practice against certain moves from each character

Kiiyor
04-09-2017, 02:30 AM
If you want to practice CGB, the best bot i've found is the level 3 PK. That thing is an unholy grab beast of stabification.

Spawn one for 99 rounds, and try not to go on offence, just defend as long as you can. Not only will it increase your CGB skills, but you should get a lot better at parrying fast attacks too.

DrExtrem
04-09-2017, 08:23 AM
Or only do top heavies to train counter strikes. Spam unblockables. A mode without damage but the chance to train the specific timings of certain attacks, people (and bors) don't use very often.

zide-
04-09-2017, 11:11 AM
Also check your gear stats. More you have debuff resistance the less you have time to counter GB, so having a lot of it you can make it impossible to CGB for you.

DrExtrem
04-09-2017, 11:47 AM
Also check your gear stats. More you have debuff resistance the less you have time to counter GB, so having a lot of it you can make it impossible to CGB for you.

Thats actually a bug, that gets fixed with 1.5