PDA

View Full Version : Ban for emblem?

The_Blockade
03-14-2017, 01:42 PM
As per title. Can you get banned for this?

(image removed)

Edit: My answer so everybody can see:
Everybody just chill the **** out. It's not MY emblem. Just found it and wanted to know.
I too think it should be banned, but I wasn't sure if it was a actually something you would get banned for, or if they would just remove it?

The_B0G_
03-14-2017, 01:45 PM
Looks pretty Nazi-like to me, so thats a yes. You can be suspended for that.

Gray360UK
03-14-2017, 01:46 PM
Is there a reason you think that shouldn't be banned?
Looks like an attempt to make the Nazi symbol, complete with colour scheme, black in white circle surrounded by red.
Official policy is that the Nazi symbol is an offensive one and you can get into trouble for it.

Xynrex
03-14-2017, 01:48 PM
OFC you can get a ban for this....:rolleyes:

Plutonium Bug
03-14-2017, 02:01 PM
If I see anything like this you will get reported.....
Same for KKK symbols or anything to do with Racism.

DrinkinMehStella
03-14-2017, 02:11 PM
im sure the emblem would get removed and a warning issued?

Turric4n666
03-14-2017, 02:15 PM
You can get banned for this thread also..

Fordol
03-14-2017, 02:16 PM
Yes, and rightly so. Stop trying to be edgy and pick something else

CarnivalLaw
03-14-2017, 02:29 PM
You should be banned.

The_Blockade
03-14-2017, 02:37 PM
Everybody just chill the **** out. It's not MY emblem. Just found it and wanted to know.
I too think it should be banned, but I wasn't sure if it was a actually something you would get banned for, or if they would just remove it?

Merc572
03-14-2017, 02:40 PM
if you gotta ask, then yes its a pretty good sign you will get banned.
I know its really not a swastika, but come on look at the colors you have chosen for it.

I would report you if I seen it, just because I know you know its close to it and you prob think its funny

Fordol
03-14-2017, 02:41 PM

You probably should have led with that then.

The_Blockade
03-14-2017, 02:50 PM
You probably should have led with that then.

People should read properly.
I didn't ask "Can I get banned"...

Guilbert515
03-14-2017, 02:52 PM

Your cant be serious...
Are you new to the internet?

How the hell do you even remotely think that using nazi symbols will not automatically lead to a ban?

Do you think a company enjoys to allocate or employ a person to find racist symbols and ask their community to help, and then just be like " Oh no, lets not ban! cause then our racist symbol deleter dude is out of job, and he has nothing better to do in his life!"??

Fordol
03-14-2017, 02:53 PM
People should read properly.
I didn't ask "Can I get banned"...

We did, but the screenshots you posted are of something you only see on your own account, so the logical conclusion was that you were wondering if you would get banned.

The_Blockade
03-14-2017, 02:57 PM
Your cant be serious...
Are you new to the internet?

How the hell do you even remotely think that using nazi symbols will not automatically lead to a ban?

Do you think a company enjoys to allocate or employ a person to find racist symbols and ask their community to help, and then just be like " Oh no, lets not ban! cause then our racist symbol deleter dude is out of job, and he has nothing better to do in his life!"??

Well. Since AFK-tards get off with a warning, I was just curious if a bad joke would too..

We did, but the screenshots you posted are of something you only see on your own account, so the logical conclusion was that you were wondering if you would get banned.

If you click and show info on the picture, you can see it's from 9gag...

Arclyte.
03-14-2017, 03:00 PM
It's pretty funny the swastika is a bannable emblem but the soviet hammer and sickle is just fine

I guess killing around 6 million people is worse than 60 million

Plutonium Bug
03-14-2017, 03:07 PM
It's pretty funny the swastika is a bannable emblem but the soviet hammer and sickle is just fine

There is a reason for this. The Sickle and Hammer represent farmers and workers and I more widely used than just the soviet union and the swastika is ONLY for the Nazi's.
More info here: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110124143721AA56s8z

Hope this clears that up

Fordol
03-14-2017, 03:09 PM
If you click and show info on the picture, you can see it's from 9gag...

But why would I? Don't blame us if you didn't express yourself clearly

The_Blockade
03-14-2017, 03:11 PM
There is a reason for this. The Sickle and Hammer represent farmers and workers and I more widely used than just the soviet union and the swastika is ONLY for the Nazi's.
More info here: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110124143721AA56s8z

Hope this clears that up

Well, the Nazis just mirrored a Hindi/Buddhist symbol and called it a symbol for Arian purity.
With that in mind, the Sickle and Hammer is just as offensive in my opinion.

But why would I? Don't blame us if you didn't express yourself clearly

Maybe just don't make assumptions?

FredEx919
03-14-2017, 03:16 PM
As per title. Can you get banned for this?

(image removed)

Edit: My answer so everybody can see:

I removed the image, but the links below cover the code of conduct. I would also suggest use of the in-game offensive emblem tool as well.

How to Report a Player (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000026238/For-Honor-Report-a-Player-FH-PC-XB1-PS4/)

For Honor Sanctions (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000026239/For-Honor-Sanctions-Warnings-Suspensions-and-Bans-FH-PC-XB1-PS4/)

Arclyte.
03-14-2017, 03:22 PM

Hope this clears that up

the same can be said about the swastika

it was a hindu symbol long before WW2

Turric4n666
03-14-2017, 03:23 PM
I removed the image, but the links below cover the code of conduct. I would also suggest use of the in-game offensive emblem tool as well.

How to Report a Player (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000026238/For-Honor-Report-a-Player-FH-PC-XB1-PS4/)

For Honor Sanctions (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000026239/For-Honor-Sanctions-Warnings-Suspensions-and-Bans-FH-PC-XB1-PS4/)

You are no fun. You should have banned him and said "yes".

The_Blockade
03-14-2017, 03:23 PM

Thanks a lot for your response. I was not at my computer, and were unable to check the in-game offensive emblem tool.
I will make sure to use your report system if I find anything like that in the game.

You are no fun. You should have banned him and said "yes".

Ban me for asking a question?

Guilbert515
03-14-2017, 03:24 PM

I think the dead native americans would say the same about the american flag and all the people who died under slavery, or the civilians that got nuked in hiroshima etc.
Theres not a single country without an evil history.

The genocides and crimes countries of this world commited are barbaric, but only the nazis were dumn enough to keep the records of every single murder with a picture attached to a file.

Turric4n666
03-14-2017, 03:30 PM
Thanks a lot for your response. I was not at my computer, and were unable to check the in-game offensive emblem tool.
I will make sure to use your report system if I find anything like that in the game.

Ban me for asking a question?

Well.. Just because you post something and ask a question about it, doesn't make it less against the rules. That's not how it works.

The context is undoubtedly relevant, but you did not try to raise awareness but one could argue you are indeed spreading nazi propaganda or at least trying to.

Otherwise i could make a reichsflag with the text "is this ok?" and wave it legally.

The_Blockade
03-14-2017, 03:33 PM
Well.. Just because you post something and ask a question about it, doesn't make it less against the rules. That's not how it works.

The context is undoubtedly relevant, but you did not try to raise awareness but one could argue you are indeed spreading nazi propaganda or at least trying to.

Otherwise i could make a reichsflag with the text "is this ok?" and wave it legally.

If one would argue that I'm spreading nazi propaganda, then they would need to take their medicine.
It wasn't even a real swastika. It was 4 eagles.. That's why I had my doubt as to if it was bannable, but I got an official answer, so let's let bygones be bygones.

Turric4n666
03-14-2017, 03:40 PM
If one would argue that I'm spreading nazi propaganda, then they would need to take their medicine.
It wasn't even a real swastika. It was 4 eagles.. That's why I had my doubt as to if it was bannable, but I got an official answer, so let's let bygones be bygones.

Making a swastika out of happy kittens isn't making things acceptable when they are clearly violating existing rules lol.

Guilbert515
03-14-2017, 03:45 PM
Making a swastika out of happy kittens isn't making things acceptable when they are clearly violating existing rules lol.

The logic behind it would be hillarious if it wasnt so shocking how degenerated people have become that they would even consider to make a nazi symbol for "fun"

The_Blockade
03-14-2017, 03:46 PM

Well, depends where the line is at. If I made a pokÚball, would it be copyright infrigment?

The_Blockade
03-14-2017, 03:57 PM
The logic behind it would be hillarious if it wasnt so shocking how degenerated people have become that they would even consider to make a nazi symbol for "fun"

Yeah, I don't see the fun in it. But when to report for it? Does it have to be super accurate or just resemble. Or is my imagination enough? I just think it's hard to draw a line somewhere.

Edit: But I guess that's up to Ubisoft.

Captain-Courage
03-14-2017, 04:07 PM
More info here: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...4143721AA56s8z

Hope this clears that up

No, no and no. Please educate yourself and stop calling the Nazi Symbol a Svatiska.

The Svatiska is an important symbol for numerous cultures and religions, in Asia for the most part (Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism ....), but even for Europe also, as we can fin traces of it as far as III century AD (Przeworsk culture in Poland for example)

The Nazis (as every totalitarian regime do) perverted this symbol, its origins, twisted its values and meaning (nowhere in the Indian culture it was exclusively attached to the arya ) to empower their own fallacious theories and narratives, turning it into the Hakenkreuz ("crooked cross"). This is how the nazi symbol should be named.

What we could see in the screens provided, before they were taken off, was an attempt to make a Hakenkreuz indeed (orientation, pattern, colors), and thus is totally and legitimately bannable.

Turric4n666
03-14-2017, 04:13 PM
Well, depends where the line is at. If I made a pokÚball, would it be copyright infrigment?

You can use such symbols because you are not profiting from it or advertising a product.

Guilbert515
03-14-2017, 04:16 PM
Yeah, I don't see the fun in it. But when to report for it? Does it have to be super accurate or just resemble. Or is my imagination enough? I just think it's hard to draw a line somewhere.

Edit: But I guess that's up to Ubisoft.

Line is pretty clear.
Your report when someone tries to provoke others with a symbol that even remotely resembels a nazi symbol.
Its not like you need a master degree to identify that..

Gray360UK
03-14-2017, 04:19 PM

LMAO :D
I know right.
The excuses ... :rolleyes:
By the way, thanks for the mental image, a happy kitten swastika was something I never thought I would end up trying to picture, ever, lol

nyankonono73
03-14-2017, 04:22 PM

For me, the ones who have problems with symbols of any kind are the degenerated ones. They usually are the same people who call out for freedom of speech when some newspaper publish images of muslim prophets for 'fun'. This world is sick, crumbling under propaganda and stupid beliefs.

Gray360UK
03-14-2017, 04:54 PM
The world is sick, crumbling under propaganda and stupid beliefs.

Ironicially that's pretty much a spot on description of the situation with the Nazi party in the 1940's.
Your logic is a bit messed up and so are you.
Having a problem with a symbol that represents an idealogy that directly led to women and children being gassed en masse doesn't make anyone stupid or their beliefs sick. Not having a problem with it does. Your lack of humanity is so edgy and super cool though. Go you.

Turric4n666
03-14-2017, 05:01 PM
Ironicially that's pretty much a spot on description of the situation with the Nazi party in the 1940's.
Your logic is a bit messed up and so are you.
Having a problem with a symbol that represents an idealogy that directly led to women and children being gassed en masse doesn't make anyone stupid or their beliefs sick. Not having a problem with it does. Your lack of humanity is so edgy and super cool though. Go you.

Hey.. Men where also gassed. Now now. Not that any feminists come and. Say women where treated more cruel.

But this topic is so obsolete.. If you think something is offensive, report it. Someone at ubisoft decides if it is or isn't. Not you.

If you are unsure if something is offensive and need to ask someone first, you probably shouldn't report it.

Guilbert515
03-14-2017, 05:02 PM
For me, the ones who have problems with symbols of any kind are the degenerated ones. They usually are the same people who call out for freedom of speech when some newspaper publish images of muslim prophets for 'fun'. This world is sick, crumbling under propaganda and stupid beliefs.

Uhm, so you believe people should be encouraged to freely spread nazi symbols that stand for the glorification of the genocide of millions of innocent men women and children, and that would be, in your point of view, a moral evolution?

Or the other way around people who have problems with the above, are "degenerated"?

Interesting

Turric4n666
03-14-2017, 05:07 PM
Uhm, so you believe people should be encouraged to freely spread nazi symbols that stand for the glorification of the genocide of millions of innocent men women and children, and that would be, in your point of view, a moral evolution?

Or the other way around people who have problems with the above, are "degenerated"?

Interesting

Way to go taking things out of context and misinterpreting someone deliberately.. That's not what he said.

KyleTessada
03-14-2017, 05:13 PM
This is the problem with our society today. Everyone is so easily offended and they cry about everything. Banning people for "offensive" emblems... people suck.
Grow up. If you're offended move along. Don't cry about it.

Gray360UK
03-14-2017, 05:16 PM
Way to go taking things out of context and misinterpreting someone deliberately.. That's not what he said.

That's exactly what he said actually.

Turric4n666
03-14-2017, 05:17 PM
That's exactly what he said actually.

To spread nazi ideology? Not quite..

Gray360UK
03-14-2017, 05:24 PM
This is the problem with our society today. Everyone is so easily offended and they cry about everything. Banning people for "offensive" emblems... people suck.
Grow up. If you're offended move along. Don't cry about it.

No the problem is it's become so super cool and edgy to never be offended by anything (even holocausts) and to belittle anyone who is offended by anything. It's a definite trend, a whole load of people just love trying to bait, provoke and troll anyone who dares to show a shred of humanity on the internet. Bit of a juvenile pack mentality bullying thing in the name of denying others their basic human rights. Kind of tactic the Nazi party would have employed if the internet had existed in those days, no doubt. Make people afraid to speak out or stand up.

KyleTessada
03-14-2017, 05:30 PM
No the problem is it's become so super cool and edgy to never be offended by anything (even holocausts) and to belittle anyone who is offended by anything. It's a definite trend, a whole load of people just love trying to bait, provoke and troll anyone who dares to show a shred of humanity on the internet. Bit of a juvenile pack mentality bullying thing in the name of denying others their basic human rights. Kind of tactic the Nazi party would have employed if the internet had existed in those days, no doubt. Make people afraid to speak out or stand up.

Well seeing how I am an adult, I guess your mentality thought is wrong. I am an adult and don't care what people think. I am not offended by anything. I may not like something, but as an adult I move on. If I don't like it, I will ignore it. Not cry about it or make someone get rid of it and try to hide it.
It's the people who cry foul that are the juveniles.

Gray360UK
03-14-2017, 05:30 PM
To spread nazi ideology? Not quite..

You're trolling too hard.
You inserted the word idealogy yourself, we were talking about symbols, all of the comments are about symbols.
The only one doing the misrepresenting is you.

RatedChaotic
03-14-2017, 05:45 PM
Kinds makes me feel sorry for those atheist players. I bet they wish all the religious symbols were gone.

RatedChaotic
03-14-2017, 05:54 PM
You inserted the word idealogy yourself, we were talking about symbols, all of the comments are about symbols.

He likes to throw his stones that he finds under his bridge alittle too often.

Turric4n666
03-14-2017, 06:16 PM

Neither did he encourage spreading nazi symbols. Wow. People these days.

Also ratedchaotic bugger off.

Stupid autocorrect »\_(ツ)_/»