PDA

View Full Version : Minimap HDR Issue

actpower
03-14-2017, 10:18 AM
Hi!. I play this game in wonderful HDR and it looks really good. But there is a thing that hurts me a lot, and is the line of the waypoint in the minimap. It simply is near invisible!. If I switch the game in non-HDR mode, the minimap its correct, and I can go from A to B following the line (whatever color is it), but in HDR mode the colors of the lines appears MUTTED and very difficult to follow, specially when you are using a ground vehicle.

Please, fix this in the next update.

Oh, and KILL THE RADIOS, please! (or simply donīt play the radios out of the cars). Thanks!

XR Jabba81
03-14-2017, 10:35 AM
Agree 100%! The line is nearly invisible in HDR. Please make another color or at least more contrast to the line itself. That yellow we cannot see.

actpower
03-14-2017, 10:50 AM
Agree 100%! The line is nearly invisible in HDR. Please make another color or at least more contrast to the line itself. That yellow we cannot see.

Oh!. Iīm not alone, hahaha!.

I think that they forgot to apply the HDR to that lines, because the other elements appears clearly in the mini map.

Another useful option that might be considered is to manage the HDR in the game (off-on), to show differences in real time and not to deactivate the UHD Deep Color option in the TV-XBOX.

XR Jabba81
03-14-2017, 11:13 AM
haha I firstly thought I am colorblind to yellow :-D I cannot understand why they didnīt test this out before releasing. Something like that has to be seen imediately.

actpower
03-14-2017, 11:29 AM
Oops, sorry for that!. There is some games that give options for several types of daltonism. Not this game, unfortunately :-(

XR Jabba81
03-14-2017, 01:27 PM
No, no you understood me wrong. I have no Problem with Colors :-D I thought it was me but a least ist the game ;-)

actpower
03-14-2017, 02:01 PM
Ahhh, ok, I re-read it again and I understand you now, hehe!

well, I hope someone of Ubisoft can read this thread and send it to the correspondent department :-)