PDA

View Full Version : I'm stopped playing. Nothing to do..

droledianTR
03-14-2017, 07:31 AM
I'm max geared already 3 characters. I'm mastered with this 3 characters. Soo nothing to do now. Last night after first Error (disconnect) I'm turn off the game.

Emergency need to fix connection errors and balance characters. Need more content. At least ranked or tournament.. I don't see any reason to play this game. Bored.. It's not fun anymore.

SangLong524
03-14-2017, 08:03 AM
Wow. Already? Hmmm, ok. I am suspiciously impressed. Assuming it's not afk to get there, there are 9 more.

OGL Spade
03-14-2017, 08:08 AM
Wow. Already? Hmmm, ok. Assuming it's not afk to get there, there are 9 more.

I assume you think they already max rank, as in rank 30. They are probably rep 3+ with thouse heroes since max gear drops at rep 3+.

droledianTR
03-14-2017, 08:08 AM
I'm bored dude. I don't wanna lvl up any character anymore. I want competitive matchmaking rewards or something like that.

Hunab-Ku.
03-14-2017, 08:09 AM
i have 3 high rep chars, valky rep 5, orochi rep 4 and pk rep 10 all with 108 gerar and games so unbalanced, buged, disconects, bad matchmaking, expecting to punish games for quiting matches cause we get bad matchmaking for bad ubi work and 4 revenge builds in enemy team when youre in greys gear team well its a scream that says quit now!!! also all my friends already quit cause they cant play for same issues so no more reazon to stay here im joining the thousands that already stoped playing

droledianTR
03-14-2017, 08:11 AM
peacekeeper prestige 4 108 gear score
Orochi prestige 4 104 gear score
Warden prestige 3 100 gear score

I'm bored... :(

SangLong524
03-14-2017, 08:14 AM
I assume you think they already max rank, as in rank 30. They are probably rep 3+ with thouse heroes since max gear drops at rep 3+.
i know he maxed out gears for 3. Just being a bit suspicious about... well... u know

Hunab-Ku.
03-14-2017, 08:16 AM
peacekeeper prestige 4 108 gear score
Orochi prestige 4 104 gear score
Warden prestige 3 100 gear score

I'm bored... :(

i know that feel bro...going back to monster hunter till dauntless launch

Turric4n666
03-14-2017, 08:29 AM
i know he maxed out gears for 3. Just being a bit suspicious about... well... u know

I got around 60k steel with playing since release. Enough for 10 characters to max.

But i didn't take a pause from playing because there isn't anything to unlock. There is a ton, it's just that the actual game became stale and that won't change in the next weeks.

Stale as in defensive meta and boring classes and that i don't get to measure my skill accurately.

nyankonono73
03-14-2017, 08:34 AM
That's what I do every time now. This is my new philosophy with For Honor. I launch the game and I play until the first technical issue occurs, then I shut it down for the day.

Sometimes I play 1 hour, sometimes 5 minutes, depending on my luck, but it's definitely a better way to handle this messy netcode and the frustration it creates. Also, I agree on the fact the higher your character gets, the more boring it becomes.

And as this week the activity is rather medium or low, I guess we are not the only ones with this feeling.

droledianTR
03-14-2017, 08:43 AM
Many competitive players stopped playing. I guess I'm going to buy nioh or dark souls 3 new dlc soon.

SangLong524
03-14-2017, 08:52 AM
I got around 60k steel with playing since release. Enough for 10 characters to max.

But i didn't take a pause from playing because there isn't anything to unlock. There is a ton, it's just that the actual game became stale and that won't change in the next weeks.

Stale as in defensive meta and boring classes and that i don't get to measure my skill accurately.
I suppose i would have around that amount too. Spent them all on unlocking effects, execution, and some stupid spending on crates at the beginning. I am impressed with so much time u guys invested. Just cant understand why having topx gears prevent u getting butchered in teammode, where these gears actually in effect.
But dont mind me, our priorities and opinions are different. They do what they want. Game's new. There will be new players. I'm not worried
Happy departing! :)

PacTheManlyMan
03-14-2017, 08:54 AM
How about actually playing the game in 1v1 and 2v2 (if you have a friend)
You'll get to see just how much you still have to learn about the game and your playstyle.

I'm sure you'll find out exactly what's your position on the currently imaginary ladder of competitive play and see that there's still alot of practice is require to be decent at the game.

I mainly 1v1, and it's blatantly obvious when I go against a Dominion player prestige 12, yet, thet don't even know how to play their own class.
They have no basic understanding of the game and its just painful to see them quit after a couple of rounds, unwilling to get better.

Dominion is cool and all, but go experience the game at its full potential.

Brave_Thunder
03-14-2017, 09:12 AM
How about actually playing the game in 1v1 and 2v2 (if you have a friend)
You'll get to see just how much you still have to learn about the game and your playstyle.

I'm sure you'll find out exactly what's your position on the currently imaginary ladder of competitive play and see that there's still alot of practice is require to be decent at the game.

I mainly 1v1, and it's blatantly obvious when I go against a Dominion player prestige 12, yet, thet don't even know how to play their own class.
They have no basic understanding of the game and its just painful to see them quit after a couple of rounds, unwilling to get better.

Dominion is cool and all, but go experience the game at its full potential.

That's the problem thoat high level duels are all about fainting around turtles.Not so fun to watch or play.

Turric4n666
03-14-2017, 09:20 AM
I suppose i would have around that amount too. Spent them all on unlocking effects, execution, and some stupid spending on crates at the beginning. I am impressed with so much time u guys invested. Just cant understand why having topx gears prevent u getting butchered in teammode, where these gears actually in effect.
But dont mind me, our priorities and opinions are different. They do what they want. Game's new. There will be new players. I'm not worried
Happy departing! :)

I bought the mystic outfit vikings bundle.. So yeah my priorities are in line with yours :)

Illyrian_King
03-14-2017, 11:53 AM
I'm max geared already 3 characters. I'm mastered with this 3 characters. Soo nothing to do now. Last night after first Error (disconnect) I'm turn off the game.

Emergency need to fix connection errors and balance characters. Need more content. At least ranked or tournament.. I don't see any reason to play this game. Bored.. It's not fun anymore.

I think the balance is fine! Every character can kick ace if the player is able to exploit the chars strenghts! What are you missing in particular? :confused:

The only thing I really miss in the game is to have a bigger more chaotic mode then Dominion with castle sieges (4vs4), catapults, rams, lots of minions and defensive mechanisms, because Dominion (my fav) is a bit boring meanwhile, because everything is to tiny and to much under controll ... soldiers just in the middle, no archers, just fight for the gate and that's it ;b

Alustar.
03-14-2017, 11:56 AM
I find it hard to believe any one has "mastered" anything that has only been in existence for a couple months. :/

Gray360UK
03-14-2017, 12:54 PM
I do wish there was more of an end game.
This game has all the elements of an RPG, we level up our characters and get them better gear, but for what?
What do we then progress onto doing with that higher level / better gear?
What does it allow us to do that we weren't able to do before?
Nothing.
We fight in exactly the same few modes that we fought in while we levelled up.

rcwd
03-14-2017, 01:46 PM
It does get quite boring to play, I haven't even maxed out a character and i still only come back to it every couple of days.

EothK
03-14-2017, 02:02 PM
I play every day and am still trying to get better.

But that said I do feel the game is geting quite stale. Mostly because of how people play really.
4vs4 modes are gank fests with very little strategy. Skirmish being the worst with most of the time just 8 people wailing at each other with near instant revives.

1vs1 and 2vs2 are low activity taking too long to find a match and most of the time the opponent leaves midgame.

It's a shame and I think the game can be improved with some added care but so far the devs seem to be missing the point of what is wrong with the game so far.

Danioku
03-14-2017, 02:57 PM
FH in a nutshell:

- tons of bugs and glitches
- abusable and frustrating mechanincs
- superficial and boring end game gameplay
- a lot of hero unbalances
- lack of deep (any?) strategy in teamgame modes
- connectivity issues

How can this game be played seriously with a competitive mindset ? It's just a joke how it is atm.....

RatedChaotic
03-14-2017, 03:15 PM
After max gear score I thought to myself...Why did I grind for that gear? I still do the same things as I did when he was lvl 1 with 1 gear score. Theres no special modes or events gear score unlocks or anything to go into. Its just continue doing the same as I have from the betas til now. Very bored. Mortal Kombat with a new skin. I only play a few matches a day. Just like I did with MK.

Been having lot more fun with Wildlands.