PDA

View Full Version : games not fun anymore as it is now

Hunab-Ku.
03-14-2017, 07:08 AM
games trash as it is now i liked it cause the basis are amazing and playing characters is fun but as time goes on its getting boring and so unbalanced, i think many of us are gonna take a rest or quit the game i was thinking on giving a rest but today game was so trashy with DC, Turtle meta all day long, revenge teams vs grey teams and ****ed up matchmaking with 3 greys on my team and 4 golds on opposite teams most matches and it was so stupid boring and frustrating that i had to quit 2 matches, if i have to quit matches to get decent teams cause ubi cant handle his bad work and im gonna get punished because i want to play on balanced teams,if it ts more important to make the game a punish for players than make it enjoyable for everyone then is a WARNING to quit right now. so TY ubi but NO you have to learn thet youre the ones working for us not us that have to pay you to do bad work and getting worse every new game released. thank you it was fun at start but thats what this game is right now, to play it some weeks then drop players in thousand cause fun drops drasticaly and theyre programing more problems than benefits so im one more to drop this game here.

TCTF_SWAT
03-14-2017, 07:38 AM
games trash as it is now i liked it cause the basis are amazing and playing characters is fun but as time goes on its getting boring and so unbalanced, i think many of us are gonna take a rest or quit the game i was thinking on giving a rest but today game was so trashy with DC, Turtle meta all day long, revenge teams vs grey teams and ****ed up matchmaking with 3 greys on my team and 4 golds on opposite teams most matches and it was so stupid boring and frustrating that i had to quit 2 matches, if i have to quit matches to get decent teams cause ubi cant handle his bad work and im gonna get punished because i want to play on balanced teams,if it ts more important to make the game a punish for players than make it enjoyable for everyone then is a WARNING to quit right now. so TY ubi but NO you have to learn thet youre the ones working for us not us that have to pay you to do bad work and getting worse every new game released. thank you it was fun at start but thats what this game is right now, to play it some weeks then drop players in thousand cause fun drops drasticaly and theyre programing more problems than benefits so im one more to drop this game here.

OK...this was funny. I admit....I laughed. Is that bad?

Hunab-Ku.
03-14-2017, 07:55 AM
of course dude they work for the players tthey chose to make games so ppl can pay them for doing something that works and brings entertainment to thousand of ppl if youre paying for something and youre not expecting it to work well and have a good service when something is broken then youre spending money wrong and paying for uncomplete services is not a good way to spend money, but i guess all thousand of people that already dont play have realized that, and as i said it is fun at start but as game goes on its getting worse, and i liked it too much it is an amazing project but im just wondering why all those people drop the game if it is amazing, i think i didnt got all those bad expereinces with the game, but now i understand so much anger and complains on forum and it is sad but true