PDA

View Full Version : Stoner LMG missing buttstock

repub21
03-14-2017, 06:27 AM
Hey everyone I don't know if this has already been mentioned but it hasn't appeared in the known issues section so I figured I would mention it here. I see that Ubisoft is already aware of the missing G36 buttstock but the Stoner LMG is also missing the folded buttstock. Ingame it says to explore San Mateo for this attachment but I have already completed the game and collected all the other weapons pieces except for these two so I am positive that this can't be found in that province. Can anyone else confirm that they have had this issue as well? Thank you!

unmog
03-15-2017, 04:54 AM
I noticed this too... not only did I get all the parts in San Mateo, I went through every single province, collecting all the parts and medals and skill points everywhere. Then when I was checking out the differences of different guns and looking at their parts I noticed it was still locked for me. After coming through San Mateo figuring I missed it somehow I googled it. Someone said it wasnt in San Mateo and instead it was in Espiritu Santo... I looked at that too and couldnt find anything I had missed either. Its possible I found the part but theres just a game bug and the LMG is looking for a part that doesnt exist... or maybe they forgot to put the part in the map somewhere. Hope they fix it soon.

I play on the PC though

repub21
03-15-2017, 07:15 AM
Agreed. I want the piece but I don't want to have to pay for the ingame store attachment packs considering I'm only looking for two and have collected everything else. Unfortunately the ingame store is pretty pricey (IMO) but when it comes down to it, if it's a bug it just needs to be fixed.

Pekmez-Pita
03-20-2017, 06:23 AM
I am on PC. It's bugged for me too.

The same goes for the Stoner LMG butt stock in San Mateo. They're both bugged.

SneakyofSneaks
03-20-2017, 09:32 AM
Yeah Same, don't have it and all parts collected from that area, I haven't been into Santo yet.

daquijones1980
03-21-2017, 02:24 AM
Same thing with me. Also I bought the gold edition of the game so I got free ghost points and bought the commando pack now my weapons fanatic achievements are stuck on like 91% and I've collected every single thing in the game.