PDA

View Full Version : Wuufi's Bugs/Glitches Compiled Video [Xbox One]

Wuufi
03-14-2017, 05:14 AM
So just as I made a video of funny/random moments during my 100% completion journey I also made a video of the types of bugs and glitches I came across along the way as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM9S3OUeHEY

I'd go into more detail but the video is self explanatory.

[Growing] Multiplayer Bug list:
1.) A teammate was stuck in constant 'parashooting' pose no matter what he did or where he went.
2.) Upgrades and stats aren't carrying over properly. I am dying a lot faster than I did playing solo and doing less damage it seems like.
3.) Enemy spawning and rendering is very spotty. It sometimes just spawns enemies right next to me or behind me and they aren't even shown on the mini map.
4.) (Both online and solo) My shots don't register through bushes, leaves, and chain link fences most the time.
5.) Enemies are shooting through solid rocks and houses somehow and hit me when I don't even have a shot on them. I've tested this with a single enemy in my area just to make sure it wasn't someone else hitting me but it holds true.
6.) I'm being spotted by vehicles on the road while in towers clearly not exposed. This never happened during solo play.
7.) Weapon skins and parts aren't showing up when viewing characters in lobby.
8.) Proper Task Force ID isn't appearing.

Wuufi
03-14-2017, 07:18 AM
Updated with some multiplayer bugs/glitches.

Tempest_Storm
06-02-2017, 10:51 PM
Have you run across the bug where when you get out of a vehicle your shots don't register as actual hits even though you get blood splashes?

UbiPhobos
06-03-2017, 01:42 AM
Hey! I'm going to move this over to our tech support section for visibility.

Tempest - Does this happen for you often? Would you have any video you could share with us?

Thanks!