PDA

View Full Version : Please give us the option to turn off the radio. Please. For the love of us all.

Xbox.Controller
03-14-2017, 02:14 AM
More than being able to hide bodies, more than letting us rotate the choppers with L1/R1 a la Battlefield, more than fixing the bizarre co op bug on the Follow El Cerebro's assistant mission, for the love of god. Please let us control the radios. Attach them to the music sliders maybe? This **** is driving me crazy. That announcer is repeating himself 500 times a session. I've heard the stories from El Sueno a million times now. Please. Pleeeease let us turn it off. It's to the point where the constant music in every damn base and constant background noise is making me not want to play. It would be huge relief to me and would improve the immersion greatly. I'm otherwise having a fun time with the game. Thank you.

GlacialPuma
03-14-2017, 02:48 AM
The down button on the directional pad turns off the radio in ground vehicles.

southsensation1
03-14-2017, 05:46 AM
The down button on the directional pad turns off the radio in ground vehicles.

Yea but he's not talking about the vehicles moron.

ArcherdudeOR
03-14-2017, 06:38 AM

I am ready to make a human sacrifice for the radio off always button. any volunteers?

Methos74
03-14-2017, 07:14 AM
Me and mate who play make it a mission objective to shoot every radio we find in an area due to that annoying announcer and rubbish music lol.

Seriously he is worse than "Rick" from The Division - and ****** he is ANNOYING.

GlacialPuma
03-16-2017, 01:56 AM

That seemed a little extreme. I was answering what I thought his question was.

GlacialPuma
03-16-2017, 01:57 AM
If they can include those once-every-5-minutes squad stories in this, I'd be eternally grateful.

AlphaTrooper08
03-16-2017, 04:40 AM
I completely agree, it quite literally gives me a headache listening to the same repeating music and announcements, a headache which is relieved if I'm lucky enough to find all the damn radios. What sucks though is they have so many that it's almost impossible to get them all, and sometimes I swear it's just blasting from an invisible speaker in the sky. I don't know who thought this would be a good idea but if this is fixed it will be a MAJOR improvement to an otherwise fun game. I can understand vehicle radio and stuff which you can toggle, but this is just torture. You know, it is an actual method of torture/interrogation to force someone to listen to the same music over and over, right? Just sing "Easy Street" in front of Daryl from the Walking Dead, he would tell you.

Latest patch fixed it!