PDA

View Full Version : When will Ubisoft actually nerf the OP characters?

silentshot550
03-14-2017, 02:09 AM
I'm a casual player, with 3 or 4 reputation 1 characters that im pretty decent with, but when I come across a peacekeeper, valkyrie, berserker, or conqueror that knows what their doing.... THE GAME KINDA BECOMES UNPLAYABLE!! Just saying. Nerf these characters, PLEASE.

Gray360UK
03-14-2017, 02:12 AM
So basically you'd like Ubisoft to nerf things and make balance decisions around what you personally can't handle in a fight? Yeah, totally reasonable :rolleyes:

m3gas_
03-14-2017, 02:15 AM
So basically you'd like Ubisoft to nerf things and make balance decisions around what you personally can't handle in a fight? Yeah, totally reasonable :rolleyes:

Yup, I actually lol-ed when I read the "complaint"... :D

STVRSEED
03-14-2017, 02:17 AM
I'm a casual player, with 3 or 4 reputation 1 characters that im pretty decent with, but when I come across a peacekeeper, valkyrie, berserker, or conqueror that knows what their doing.... THE GAME KINDA BECOMES UNPLAYABLE!! Just saying. Nerf these characters, PLEASE. Im not trying to be offensive, i feel your pain..but all you can do is..make sure you know what you're doing as well..and what they're doing. It wont get you wins 100%, thats impossible but its that much more satisfying when you do kick one of their asses when you can clearly see the player knows what he's doing. Not trying to bash your skills or anything, like i said i feel your frustration at times but keep fighting and training bro!

FirestormX5
03-14-2017, 02:18 AM
you might want to improve your skill set, there is no OP character, if you are beaten it is because you made a mistake or the person on the other side is just better than you. I play as orochi or peacekeeper, kensei or Valkyrie and I get beat sometimes and I do a all of dishing out, if I lose I understand the person is just better than me, or I made a mistake.
learn to block, parry, dodge, understand the fundamentals this will improve your chances, if you have not ended the game on realistic then you better delete this post as well.

PackingMoney
03-14-2017, 02:19 AM
I'm a casual player, with 3 or 4 reputation 1 characters that im pretty decent with, but when I come across a peacekeeper, valkyrie, berserker, or conqueror that knows what their doing.... THE GAME KINDA BECOMES UNPLAYABLE!! Just saying. Nerf these characters, PLEASE.

I agree with the other comments, as you said that you struggle playing the above characters when the player knows what they are doing, but that is is a dead given.

STVRSEED
03-14-2017, 02:24 AM
I also learned alot from playing with the characters you are having trouble with, get to know their moves so you can read what your opponent is doing. Like the post before me says, its not impossible.

SpazzticZeal
03-14-2017, 02:51 AM
The berserker and valkyrie are op...who new.