PDA

View Full Version : Playing for 2 hours tonight...finished 1 game.

INFINITE12
03-14-2017, 01:49 AM
Disconnected every other time. I'm pretty close to asking for my money back and I have never done that before. Ever. And I'm getting close. I've never seen a game THIS unplayable before and I feel like I was suckered buying this game.

Drekle
03-14-2017, 02:10 AM
I've already asked for my money back, and to no ones surprise failed. The only way you can stick it to Ubi is to not buy their games in the future, even if they are solid games.

Egotistic_Ez
03-14-2017, 02:44 AM
I've already asked for my money back, and to no ones surprise failed. The only way you can stick it to Ubi is to not buy their games in the future, even if they are solid games.

Ubi have been unreliable for a decade or more now. That's why I only buy their games on console, so I can return them within a week for a full refund. Even games like For Honor that I'm hoping will improve I can still trade in for half or so.

Bob__Gnarly
03-14-2017, 02:48 AM
Also had my refund turned down, so here I am hoping that one day they actually fix the game. Yeah right.

MrM0ule
03-14-2017, 03:05 AM
This is my first Ubisoft game and I swear to god I'll never buy an Ubisoft game again. as Bob_Gnarly said, the only hope I have is they decide to fix the game.

Felis_Menari
03-14-2017, 03:33 AM
If your urge to play isn't totally murdered, stick with working on dailies and easy contract orders. Doing more than that seems wasteful and not worth the headache right now.