PDA

View Full Version : This game needs more pve content

supermaldo93
03-13-2017, 11:57 PM
PvP is too difficult to play while still having fun. Cheesy tactics or players with outrageously good equipment increase tension and really just makes the game unenjoyable. I really just want to hack and slash but that seems impossible. Anyone else agree?

PilusMedicus
03-14-2017, 12:01 AM
no

supermaldo93
03-14-2017, 12:03 AM
no
Well why not? This game is dying. There really needs to be an uncompetitive game mode for those who can't be bothered with guard break spam and constant disconnects. The multiplayer is crap and that's all this game is.

PilusMedicus
03-14-2017, 12:06 AM
Well why not? This game is dying. There really needs to be an uncompetitive game mode for those who can't be bothered with guard break spam and constant disconnects. The multiplayer is crap and that's all this game is.

because AI is extremely boring, predictable, and you almost win 95% of the time. this game was made for competition

DrExtrem
03-14-2017, 12:07 AM
Agreed. But you can disable matchmaking for PvAI ... this should help you out.

This universe has potential for a great story driven rpg - like mass effect with swords (and a consistent story). But that should be a separate game.

DrExtrem
03-14-2017, 12:10 AM
because AI is extremely boring, predictable, and you almost win 95% of the time. this game was made for competition

Competition?

Yeah .. no. Competition requires functioning mechanics, stable matches, balanced heroes and an established player and viewer base.

None of those have been achieved.

Btw. "competitive play" and players with your attitude have ruined gaming. (my opinion)

PilusMedicus
03-14-2017, 12:11 AM
Competition?

Yeah .. no. Competition requires functioning mechanics, stable matches, balanced heroes and an established player and viewer base.

None of those have been achieved.

so just because there are bugs, and balance issues, it suddenly isnt a game made for competition and pvp? care to tell me what genre it than belongs to all of a sudden?

DrExtrem
03-14-2017, 12:17 AM
so just because there are bugs, and balance issues, it suddenly isnt a game made for competition and pvp? care to tell me what genre it than belongs to all of a sudden?

First "competitive" is not a genre. Sports game, rpg, shooter - those are genres.

For honor is a hybrid. Id tries to combine moba, fighting game and shooter. Several tools for competitive play however, are missing. Ladders, competitive modes like ranked play, official clan support. They are essential for competition.

On the other hand, this game offers gaming vs. AI - on the sane level, as pvp.