PDA

View Full Version : Letter to the Devs

vzOdinson
03-13-2017, 11:30 PM
To Whom it May Concern,
Hello. I am not sure you will even read this, or forward it to anyone with any pull. However, I would like to thank you for an amazing game. This is literally my dream video game come to life... a realistic swordplay game with my personal favorite warriors, the Vikings.
The gameplay is crisp, gorgeous, and a joy to play.
However, it's connectivity issues/bugs/relative unplayability at times is killing this game. I followed you guys from the start when this game was announced, and I remain a fan until it goes offline. However, you are losing much of your player base due to these issues. It pains me to see such a work of art spat upon by all these people that are not patient enough or know that games such as this will release with a few issues.
Please. I'm begging you. Fix these issues before it's too late. I absolutely love this game. It's the game I've been waiting for since I was playing Ogre Battle on SNES.
This could be an amazing franchise with endless possibilities, and I hope to see more of it in the years to come... but it will not be so if this name is cursed by what ails it.
Even if you do not, I will still be here, lopping heads off with glee until the game is no more. Just remember those of us that do indeed want to see you succeed, and this title become more amazing than it already is.

Sincerely,
A Devoted Gamer
Uplay: vzOdinson

PilusMedicus
03-13-2017, 11:58 PM
https://i.redd.it/ejteindn323y.png

UbiJurassic
03-14-2017, 12:04 AM
To Whom it May Concern,
Hello. I am not sure you will even read this, or forward it to anyone with any pull. However, I would like to thank you for an amazing game. This is literally my dream video game come to life... a realistic swordplay game with my personal favorite warriors, the Vikings.
The gameplay is crisp, gorgeous, and a joy to play.
However, it's connectivity issues/bugs/relative unplayability at times is killing this game. I followed you guys from the start when this game was announced, and I remain a fan until it goes offline. However, you are losing much of your player base due to these issues. It pains me to see such a work of art spat upon by all these people that are not patient enough or know that games such as this will release with a few issues.
Please. I'm begging you. Fix these issues before it's too late. I absolutely love this game. It's the game I've been waiting for since I was playing Ogre Battle on SNES.
This could be an amazing franchise with endless possibilities, and I hope to see more of it in the years to come... but it will not be so if this name is cursed by what ails it.
Even if you do not, I will still be here, lopping heads off with glee until the game is no more. Just remember those of us that do indeed want to see you succeed, and this title become more amazing than it already is.

Sincerely,
A Devoted Gamer
Uplay: vzOdinson

Hey vzOdinson, the connectivity problems players have been experiencing in-game is something we are aware of. We appreciate the patience the community has shown and we hope to improve it as soon as possible. Last week, we talked with our Online Game Director, during our weekly livestream (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1600490-(Updated-3-8-17)-Warriors-Den-Livestream-(Mar-7th)), about several issues, connectivity being one of them. There are various factors contributing to connectivity issues and we plan to resolve each of them via our future patches. Additionally, we are also working on better troubleshooting steps for the players and plan to post that as soon as they're available.

Barboron
03-14-2017, 03:34 AM
There's an easy two step way to fix it:

Step 1: Connect to Dedicated Servers
Step 2: Play

sykout25
03-14-2017, 04:04 AM
These connection drops are unacceptable. Imagine if I bought a car and it only STARTED AND WORKED 25% of the TIME. THINK ABOUT THAT. The game is borderline UNPLAYABLE.