PDA

View Full Version : Main one hero or more?

x-Guts-x
03-13-2017, 10:59 PM
Hi guys im a bit undecided here, started playing on pc but used to play on ps4, ised mainly warden, conqueror, warlord and orochi my question is
Do you main like one hero or just pick here and there sometimes someone else?
I love the warden, but also love playing with conqueror or warlord etc

Turric4n666
03-13-2017, 11:01 PM
i pick what i want to play in the moment, mostly valk though.

teksuo1
03-13-2017, 11:02 PM
i like having 2 different heroes. i like warden a lot but i have a pk for these pesky "non-vanguard" orders

secrecy274
03-13-2017, 11:02 PM
I main Lawbringer and only Lawbringer... mostly because I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to stand using him if I tried someone else.

TCTF_SWAT
03-13-2017, 11:05 PM
I play 3/4 of classes (mainly because I don't really like anyone in vanguard but that hopefully will change with the dlc heroes.) It's good to be flexible so you're not just stuck with one character. I also enjoy good team comps. Have you ever played on a all assassin team in dominion? It's.....very very VERY sad. You're almost guaranteed a loss.

MrForz
03-13-2017, 11:22 PM
I grew tired of being insulted on my Warden. I jump on Zerker now and then.

DrExtrem
03-14-2017, 12:03 AM
I main Lawbringer and only Lawbringer... mostly because I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to stand using him if I tried someone else.

I like to play lawbringer. He is so annoying, has good cc and brutal counter attacks.

When I started, I played only warden (rep3-8) and it is still my main hero. I simply love everything about this hero. The style, the executions, the fighting techniques. Brilliant.

But as a member of the knights, I also like to play lawbringer (lvl 18) and peacekeeper (rep1-7). And I pushed the conqueror to level 9 but the fighting style is a bit strange.

Also, I played warlord and Valkyrie to level 6. They have style ... But the warlord is totally broken and the valks ttk is very low.

I guess I really am a knight player, because I like the knights most. I tested all heroes to get a feeling gor their movesets but knights (and a few Vikings) simply are my favs.

(Playing vs. bots 99% of the time.)

Gray360UK
03-14-2017, 01:24 AM
I mostly play Assassin, but then there are Orders for the Vanguard / Hybrid / Heavy so of course I play those characters to complete those.
Every AI Order is a good chance to level up a different character, no enemy gear to worry about, usually guaranteed wins and a good chance to try out a class in relative safety (my Conqueror has a 44.74 K/D ratio because of being played vs AI only so far).
I have two characters at Rep 1, two at Rep 2 and one at Rep 4 ... so far ;)

Helnekromancer
03-14-2017, 01:50 AM
I main one for now. I really like the Nobushi, very flexible fighter, been playing her since the game came out and I'm still learning new things about her. Being the only zoning character in the game you constantly have to be aware of your surroundings and look for ways to create space between you and your opponents which is very hard to do against sidestep/forward dash spamming fighters. Not sure how the matchmaking works but I have a 77.61% win ratio with her in duels and I run into a lot of PK's, Valk's, and Wardens classes that can easily blow me up if I make a mistake so I have to play almost perfectly especially PK who can side dash heavy me from free damage if I attack first since most of my attacks are trusts and don't track but it's so rewarding when you win those match ups.

My biggest problem with her is deciding when is it the best time to parry, block, dodge or hidden stance an incoming attack. It's like trying to fill out a multiple choice quiz in under a min, half of them might be right and the other half wrong but you know if you had more time you might have gotten all of them correct.

Burn-The-Sinner
03-14-2017, 02:01 AM
I have one main, but occasionally play with valk, orochi, and soon probably conqueror. It's good to have little variance, but i think it's best to stick to your main and master it completely. Being able to play even on the basic level with other characters means you will be better at playing against them. :)