View Full Version : This is why you fight with HONOR

DoodiePootie
03-13-2017, 09:54 PM
Title.

Stop Ganking people you cowards.

https://youtu.be/-PeK70vPICw

Agent Talon
03-13-2017, 10:00 PM
All I see there is the broken revenge mechanic that lets you spam it over and over after 2 blocks.

Gray360UK
03-13-2017, 10:02 PM
It's funny how people become bloodthirsty maniacs when they sense the kill.
Those guys had all the time in the world, they were pracitcally standing on an Attack boost but no, couldn't spare a second to stand on that. Over their shoulders towards the end you can see a Defence Boost, could have made all the difference, but no, even when they only have 10% of their health left and the PK is in Revenge mode they keep on wildly swinging away, the scent of blood in their nostrils, the kill so close that they cannot even think straight anymore, just must kill. Literally mob / wolf pack behaviour, basic instincts, brains disengaged. Fascinating to see.
At times like this, Revenge is nothing more than an idiot killer :D

Reign
03-13-2017, 10:07 PM
Those guys had all the time in the world, they were pracitcally standing on an Attack boost but no, couldn't spare a second to stand on that. Over their shoulders towards the end you can see a Defence Boost, could have made all the difference, but no, even when they only have 10% of their health left and the PK is in Revenge mode they keep on wildly swinging away, the scent of blood in their nostrils, the kill so close that they cannot even think straight anymore, just must kill. Literally mob / wolf pack behaviour, basic instincts, brains disengaged. Fascinating to see.

Stop making sense or imma call you a revenge spammer and scream it's broken!!!!

DoodiePootie
You can't seriously be saying that I got revenge too many times here. It was 3v1. The meter does not fill anywhere close to that fast in 1v1 or even 2v1 situations. Do you suggest that you be left helpless in situations like these?

TCTF_SWAT
Wow!
Wow!
Wow!
Wow!
Wow!
Wow!
Wow!
Wow!
Wow!
Wow!
Wow!
Wow!

Please wait 10 seconds .

Xynrex
03-13-2017, 10:29 PM
so what.... I win 1v4 very often.

LOOK AT MY LONG E-PEEN GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MINE IS BIGGER!!!

dayLockey
03-13-2017, 10:35 PM
I'm more impressed that you've gotten to prestige 5 on PK and still can't apply poison off light hits after landing heavies or deflect, don't cancel zone attack and don't parry. GJ popping revenge though ... I guess?

Munktor
03-13-2017, 10:37 PM
All I see there is the broken revenge mechanic that lets you spam it over and over after 2 blocks.

Then you might need glasses (or new ones) because it's clear that the revenge gain was justified for the # of opponents attacking him.

Had they just paced themselves and NOT mob-attacked the PK would not have had as much revenge gained in the fight.

People often mob-attack and then complain about how broken revenge is.

Translation: "We want to mob-attack people with zero chance for them to win the fight".

=)

DoodiePootie
03-13-2017, 10:38 PM
I'm more impressed that you've gotten to prestige 5 on PK and still can't apply poison off light hits after landing heavies or deflect, don't cancel zone attack and don't parry. GJ popping revenge though ... I guess?

I do apply poison after deflect and after heavies, just harder to do when you're up against 3 enemies. Same reason I chose not to execute the first guy I killed. I rarely cancel my zone as I see that being a bit cheap. Neither do I LA "spam". Easy to do these things in 1v1 situations, a bit harder when you're up against more than 2 and trying to constantly switch targets and prioritize your attacks.

cragar212
03-13-2017, 11:40 PM
The fact that you think that was anything special or skilled shows how bad you are...

Munktor
03-13-2017, 11:49 PM
The fact that you think that was anything special or skilled shows how bad you are...

He doesn't, he's just trying to illustrate why people think revenge is so powerful...they ALLOW players to get revenge sprees like that.

Why are you bothering to insult him??

Dr_Ditters
03-13-2017, 11:56 PM
And people will use that video as an excuse to cry about revenge. They cry about ganking and then cry about revenge when they gank. Probably would have won if they had just fought you 1v1. This game has more crybabies than a nursery.

Pro-tip: when you see a high rep player, don't gank him or you will lose.

cragar212
03-14-2017, 12:28 AM
He doesn't, he's just trying to illustrate why people think revenge is so powerful...they ALLOW players to get revenge sprees like that.

Why are you bothering to insult him??

O RLY? Is that what he's doing? Looks to me he's bragging about beating 3 new players because they didn't fight him single file. He's bad and trying to brag.

Why are you bothering to defend him?

DoodiePootie
03-14-2017, 12:36 AM
O RLY? Is that what he's doing? Looks to me he's bragging about beating 3 new players because they didn't fight him single file. He's bad and trying to brag.

Why are you bothering to defend him?

Buddy I'm not trying to brag at all. And these were not new players. None of them were below rep 2. Idk why you instantly jump on here talking bad to people. Just saying, stop ganking people. It leads to this kind of embarrassment. I lose 1v1's sometimes. No way was I trying to brag. I am humble no matter the outcome. I think you need to breathe a bit.

If you're up for a friendly duel and you're on PS4, add me and we can roll one man. HunchoRambos.

Lionardudu
03-14-2017, 12:57 AM
Buddy I'm not trying to brag at all.
If you're up for a friendly duel and you're on PS4, add me and we can roll one man. HunchoRambos.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/immacommunity/images/3/3a/Misc-got-a-badass-over-here-l.png/revision/latest?cb=20130822012312

cragar212
03-14-2017, 01:02 AM
Buddy I'm not trying to brag at all. And these were not new players. None of them were below rep 2. Idk why you instantly jump on here talking bad to people. Just saying, stop ganking people. It leads to this kind of embarrassment. I lose 1v1's sometimes. No way was I trying to brag. I am humble no matter the outcome. I think you need to breathe a bit.

Lol you sound really humble. Calling people cowards lol. Video is about as useless as its creator.

SpazzticZeal
03-14-2017, 02:41 AM

Meanwhile lost in all the childish and idiotic responses from a bunch of crotchity knuckleheads is this gem of a response that basically says it all. Morons the 3 that attacked deserved their fate because they played like buttonmashing mindless drones. Yet these fools here want to blame revenge...

rcwd
03-14-2017, 01:49 PM
"i rarely cancel my zone as i see that being a bit cheap"

hahahahahaha

Special4ces Dom
03-15-2017, 03:12 AM
All I see is a reason Peacekeeper needs that nerf hammer.

the_megacycle
03-16-2017, 09:12 PM
Revenge is BROKEN!!!

Gear stats make revenge BROKEN!!!

Because of revenge and gear that revolves around boosting revenge I cannot play with all of my friends at once. It is to easy to gain revenge in a one versus one fight with the right gear. I'm not at a high level yet so my gear is bad. In a three versus one situation I could not gain revenge against three people without being executed first. I could not finish a one versus one fight without my opponent popping revenge multiple times after blocking only four or five attacks.

Revenge gear needs to be removed from the game completely! A player should not be rewarded for charging into a one versus three situation. Revenge rewards reckless behavior.

kfcheungyta
03-17-2017, 06:41 AM
or just start running away when they pop revenge, I do that every time and it works

kfcheungyta
03-17-2017, 06:48 AM
Thanks for supplying evidence that PK is OP.

escacleo
03-17-2017, 12:16 PM
A global cooldown would solve the issue.