PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Collection Achievements

burialworm
03-13-2017, 09:22 PM
I have run into an issue. I have collected all the weapon cache's in the game, however I did not get the achievement for sniper rifles, assault rifles, LMG's or shotguns. I did receive the achievement for pistols and SMG's. I have not completed all boss missions, but am still missing pistols and SMG's from bosses as well. I am curious if anyone else has experienced this as well, or if it is related to the boss weapons or possibly do I need to purchase the store content to get the achievements. Any help is appreciated.

Wuufi
03-14-2017, 01:24 AM
You NEED to finish any missions with weapon awards for the achievements to unlock. Store weapons do not count.

spawndoa
03-14-2017, 02:03 PM
I have the same issue with assault rifles, handguns and shotguns. I have collected all gunsand finished all missions

burialworm
03-14-2017, 03:47 PM
You NEED to finish any missions with weapon awards for the achievements to unlock. Store weapons do not count.

Doesn't seem to be the case at all. Like I said I have received the achievement for some weapons and not others, and have not completed any of the boss missions for the pistols (have the achievement), but have completed all the boss missions for snipers and assault rifles (do not have the achievement).