PDA

View Full Version : Guard Break is Still Broken

KotoKuraken
03-13-2017, 09:03 PM
Guard Break did get a patch, but I feel it is still broken. As I understand it, you have to mash the button about half a second after you have been guardbroken. However, if you are in mid-dash of guardbreaking, and someone guardbreaks you as you're attempting to guardbreak them, you are guardbroken with no chance to guardbreak back. It essentially punishes you if you either both hit the guardbreak at almost the same time or try to shake off the guardbreak with fast reflexes. It only seems to reward you if your reflexes are slower and you are lucky enough to not get hit by a heavy attack or light spam. This happens even if there was no parry or deflect to open you up for a guardbreak.

Simply allowing a counter-guardbreak during the entire window, not just half a second later, would reward players with fast reflexes to successfully counter

Tomas_Jari
03-17-2017, 12:21 PM
I want GB as it was in realease date. please ubi

MambosMango
03-17-2017, 02:40 PM
indeed its still bugged. i think gb button smashing helps but not sure.

LightofBaldur
03-17-2017, 02:44 PM
You are suppose to be able to counter a guard break if you are guard broken while attempting to guard break someone, but it doesn't seem to work.

Munktor
03-17-2017, 02:54 PM
I feel like I play a different version of the game than the people on the forum.