PDA

View Full Version : Alright, this might help

ChaoseyesX33
03-13-2017, 08:55 PM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

This a a wonderful spreadsheet with info on every class. It's a work in progress, but the ones throwing it together are awesome. Take a look, and go thank these people.

AveImperator85
03-13-2017, 08:57 PM
Damn. I knew the Lawbringer's damage was pitiful, but to see the numbers actually confirmed...hurts my heart >_<

ChaoseyesX33
03-13-2017, 09:05 PM
The more I look at it, the more imbalance I see. It's interesting though. I'm waiting for them to fill out the speed section.

SAVAGE_CABBAGE1
03-13-2017, 09:52 PM
Damn. I knew the Lawbringer's damage was pitiful, but to see the numbers actually confirmed...hurts my heart >_<

I died a little bit more inside after seeing his stats...

AveImperator85
03-13-2017, 10:01 PM
I died a little bit more inside after seeing his stats...

After getting to Rep 10.10 with my LB, I actually went to play something else for a bit. Got Orochi and Warden to Rep 1. Might do Conqueror or Shugoki next. Probably Shugoki. It would be nice to play something OP for a change instead of always being the underdog... (flashbacks to playing Space Marines in DoW2...shudders)

PackingMoney
03-13-2017, 10:03 PM
After getting to Rep 10.10 with my LB, I actually went to play something else for a bit. Got Orochi and Warden to Rep 1. Might do Conqueror or Shugoki next. Probably Shugoki. It would be nice to play something OP for a change instead of always being the underdog... (flashbacks to playing Space Marines in DoW2...shudders)

Warden is top tier though.

AveImperator85
03-13-2017, 10:05 PM
Warden is top tier though.

Warden is top tier in the hands of an expert player. He has an insanely high skill ceiling but a relatively low floor. Solid to do well with in the hands of the average players, but really only "top tier" when played by really skilled players.

I, for one, am NOT a really skilled player. I like to think I'm *slightly* above average, but I'm not good enough to make top-tier Warden plays. I'm bad at feints, which is a major part of the Warden's mixup.

secrecy274
03-13-2017, 10:16 PM

You and me both.

PackingMoney
03-13-2017, 10:20 PM
Warden is top tier in the hands of an expert player. He has an insanely high skill ceiling but a relatively low floor. Solid to do well with in the hands of the average players, but really only "top tier" when played by really skilled players.

I, for one, am NOT a really skilled player. I like to think I'm *slightly* above average, but I'm not good enough to make top-tier Warden plays. I'm bad at feints, which is a major part of the Warden's mixup.

ahhh, fair enough then.

SAVAGE_CABBAGE1
03-13-2017, 10:41 PM

As much as I would love to do that, I am a LB fanboy, and can only play as him. Not for preference, but because my muscle memory is ingrained with his kit.

AveImperator85
03-13-2017, 10:42 PM
As much as I would love to do that, I am a LB fanboy, and can only play as him. Not for preference, but because my muscle memory is ingrained with his kit.

Yeah, that's been a part of my struggle getting Warden to rep 1. I keep wanting to Shove after every block or heavy...doesn't work out well for me >_>

SAVAGE_CABBAGE1
03-13-2017, 10:45 PM
Yeah, that's been a part of my struggle getting Warden to rep 1. I keep wanting to Shove after every block or heavy...doesn't work out well for me >_>

Yeah what I do is parry a light and try to go for and overhead heavy. Backfires alot.

AveImperator85
03-13-2017, 10:47 PM
Yeah what I do is parry a light and try to go for and overhead heavy. Backfires alot.

I have a hard time parrying light attacks unless it's very obvious where it's coming from, like Berserkers who do their full chain from one side. Against Nobushi or Peacekeepers, though? Forget it. Way too fast.

secrecy274
03-13-2017, 11:00 PM
A good combo you fellow Lawbringers might want to try is: Long Arm (when they're close to or out of stamina) -> Top Light attack -> any heavy (though I prefer from the side) -> feint Top heavy -> Parry their parry attempt -> Blind Justice for a guaranteed hit that'll also shake the opponent.

Doesn't work against dodge heavy opponents though. :(