PDA

View Full Version : Knight's Catapult

Helnekromancer
03-13-2017, 08:33 PM
Holy **** can you guys put some start up on the Knight's Catapult? There's close to no room to get out of range that it feels like they are simply casting meteor on top of me not to mention its a ****ing insta-kill doing about 172 damage which is more than enough to kill anyone that isn't Shugoki.

Like all you hear is a random shriek and suddenly a meteor falls from the sky.

corazondedelfin
03-13-2017, 08:37 PM
Holy **** can you guys put some start up on the Knight's Catapult? There's close to no room to get out of range that it feels like they are simply casting meteor on top of me not to mention its a ****ing insta-kill doing about 172 damage which is more than enough to kill anyone that isn't Shugoki.

Hahaha indeed Its like a magic for instakills that the knights have hahaha Best attack ever in a fighting game, thats for sure :nonchalance:

AveImperator85
03-13-2017, 08:41 PM

Back in Alpha, there was a 5 second delay. You couldn't hit anyone, ever, unless you had an ally in the blast zone locking them down somehow. Even now, you can dodge out of it. It only does full damage if you're in the center and does less damage around the edge of the circle. If you see the red circle, dodge-roll to the nearest edge.

teksuo1
03-13-2017, 08:42 PM
it's kind of strong but...

-it doesn't execute anything ; everyone caught can be rezed.
-it doesn't work when inside (under a roof)
-Anyone with revenge or the extra health passive will not be killed by it from full life.
-one roll is usually all it takes to get out of it.

it's pretty strong but does have it's downsides XD

*give me "fear itself" in exchange, i don't mind at all.

Helnekromancer
03-13-2017, 08:51 PM
Back in Alpha, there was a 5 second delay. You couldn't hit anyone, ever, unless you had an ally in the blast zone locking them down somehow. Even now, you can dodge out of it. It only does full damage if you're in the center and does less damage around the edge of the circle. If you see the red circle, dodge-roll to the nearest edge.

Yea there's a big difference between 5 second and 1 second. If you are remotely idle or fighting someone and somebody drops a red ring of death under you, rolling isn't going help, just tried it.

Helnekromancer
03-13-2017, 08:57 PM
it's kind of strong but...

-it doesn't execute anything ; everyone caught can be rezed.
-it doesn't work when inside (under a roof)
-Anyone with revenge or the extra health passive will not be killed by it from full life.
-one roll is usually all it takes to get out of it.

it's pretty strong but does have it's downsides XD

*give me "fear itself" in exchange, i don't mind at all.

the first two bullets you mentioned can be said for arrow storm but with arrow storm you, can literally walk out of it's range. Yes you can revenge mode through it but if you timed it correctly and live through it your stamina bar is drained to exhaustion and now you are an easy out. And rolling doesn't get you out of its range if someone inexplicably drops it directly on top of you as you are fighting someone. And this is for Elimination, Skirmish and Dominion where everyone saves there little bundle of joy for the end phase of the match so no you most likely won't be rezed. "Fear itself won't kill the best player who can 1v4 your scrub team but a meteor ****ing will". xD

Helnekromancer
03-13-2017, 09:00 PM
Hahaha indeed Its like a magic for instakills that the knights have hahaha Best attack ever in a fighting game, thats for sure :nonchalance:

And the worst part you will never hear a sudden explosion in Dominion, Skirmish, or Elimination but oh ho once you hear that Horn every knight becomes a ****ing Black Mage. xD Like ****, All I have are puny arrows that you can literally walk out of.