PDA

View Full Version : A real frustrating bug!!

DogRox1
03-13-2017, 07:58 PM
I have been finding a lot of glitches in this game but the most frustrating one happens to be when I get stuck between rocks or stuck under buildings, etc. After taking quite awhile to travel to a mission spot, since there is no nearby safehouses, I end up getting stuck under a building or stuck between rocks or what not. So then when I try to kill myself so I can respawn next to that mission area, the stupid AI squad bots, revives me, and yet I'm STILL stuck. The odd thing about it, is that they NEVER get stuck. so I'm forced to go all the way back to the safe house and take another long time to get back to that same mission area. And this happened WAY more than once!

candycabngfl
03-14-2017, 09:09 AM
I have the exact same problems with the terrain. Most of the time its been pretty easy to avoid getting stuck so long as you can read the terrain but it shouldn't even be a possibility imo. Overall the climbing mechanic seems to be inconsistent in which rock sizes I can and cannot climb so I try to avoid using it as much as I can.

DogRox1
03-14-2017, 07:05 PM
yeah :-) that's what I'm trying to do just avoid it all together, but it still makes out for a long trip when you have to walk completely all the way around. But getting stuck under buildings, that's another thing left to be desired for. :-)