PDA

View Full Version : So ***king sick of rage quitters

cragar212
03-13-2017, 05:21 PM
1 - I play duel, I win rnd 1 and the guy quits and I get to fight a bot

2 - I play brawl - see #1 or my partner dies in rnd 1 and quits

3 - I play elimination - 1 team ends up all bots or 3 bots and me.

Make quitting count as a loss and a small penalty to rage quittiers please!

Turric4n666
03-13-2017, 05:25 PM
Signed

Raeyek
03-13-2017, 05:31 PM

Sure, as long as the system can tell who quit and who got booted by errors or crashes. As of right now the game is to sketchy to punish people the way you want.

Mengtheman
03-13-2017, 05:39 PM
If you're playing as Valkyrie and Peacekeeper. i it makes sense why they leave. But it can also be the servers been disconnecting people, and now me and others are stuck on menus.

guffffff
03-13-2017, 05:40 PM
Sometimes you just have to quit like if its seriously laggy or all your team are suddenly bots, or every other player is suddenly a bot seen that a few times. If its a crap experience like youre getting totally walloped and some guy keeps masterbating over your dead body kinda poinless going back in for more punishment, yeah sometimes the gameplay sucks enough that its better to go back to matchmaking and hope it works better this time. Should be a reward for sticking out a sucky game rather than a punishment. maybe a head ornament lol we all like those

cragar212
03-13-2017, 09:44 PM
Sure, as long as the system can tell who quit and who got booted by errors or crashes. As of right now the game is to sketchy to punish people the way you want.

Well they said they would have it thay way if they implemented it. I'm sure try hards would still unplug there ethernet cables n **** if losing but whatever. Also ps4 pretty stable get dropped less then 1/10 matchs

Pope138
03-13-2017, 09:50 PM
Me too, but...
If that person rage quit because I outplayed him then it was worth it. I know how horrible that is. If my opponent was hosting then everyone's game is ruined but, I'm only human. I didn't troll or grief, I used skill to best my opponent so much it made him rage. I'm not prone to schadenfreude, so I'll allow myself this guilty pleasure. Besides, no mercy for poor losers.

That being said, it wouldn't be an issue with dedicated servers.

secrecy274
03-13-2017, 10:01 PM
Yeah, people quitting are a huge annoyance right now.

Bob__Gnarly
03-13-2017, 10:10 PM
+1

Tired of 4v4s collapsing because of some scrub.

Sandpit77
03-13-2017, 10:16 PM
some of those couldn't POSSIBLY be the broken game booting people off though?
You can't punish people for getting booted due to crappy game design.

Turric4n666
03-13-2017, 10:35 PM

safe to assume that alt+f4 or "leave match" after you spiked someone are ragequits.

Munktor
03-13-2017, 10:41 PM
I don't mind rage-quitters. It just means that not only do I win, I win and made someone very butt-hurt.

secrecy274
03-13-2017, 11:16 PM

Sure, however the game booting someone during the execution on match point is just too much of a coincident, don't you agree?

INFINITE12
03-14-2017, 12:13 AM
Sure, however the game booting someone during the execution on match point is just too much of a coincident, don't you agree?

I've been booted immediately after being executed, waiting for my respawn timer. So, no. I'd say it's not too much of a stretch to believe they got disconnected.

UbiJurassic
03-14-2017, 12:23 AM
Hey everyone, we are aware that rage-quitting is an issue in-game and are looking at ways to discourage that behavior in future patches.

Tillo.
03-14-2017, 12:27 AM
There are rage quitters in every game.
The problem are not them, the game is the problem that can't handle it and makes you waste your time.
+10 for the game, -10 for the netcode

UbiJurassic
03-14-2017, 12:33 AM
There are rage quitters in every game.
The problem are not them, the game is the problem that can't handle it and makes you waste your time.
+10 for the game, -10 for the netcode

We're aware of the connectivity issues players are experiencing and have talked about it at length with our Online Game Director during our weekly livestream (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1600490-(Updated-3-8-17)-Warriors-Den-Livestream-(Mar-7th)). Resolving the issues related to connectivity is a top priority for the developers and we hope to start implementing fixes soon. We appreciate the patience the community has shown so far.

Tillo.
03-14-2017, 12:43 AM
Patience?
A month since release. Refund denied, until 2 days ago you blamed the players, their ISP, their router configuration, etc. If we complain in the forum you censor us by account suspension threats. This has been by far my worst game experience ever.

UbiJurassic
03-14-2017, 01:33 AM
Patience?
A month since release. Refund denied, until 2 days ago you blamed the players, their ISP, their router configuration, etc. If we complain in the forum you censor us by account suspension threats. This has been by far my worst game experience ever.

We're sorry to hear that you've been having a negative experience. There are a several factors that contribute to the issues players have had with connectivity and asking players to try things, such as "port-forwarding", is one of the first steps for us to help troubleshoot and work towards a resolution. We work to communicate as often as possible regarding the issues the community has been most vocal about. Connectivity, for example, was one of the issues we discussed almost a week ago via our livestream.

Regarding your concern about posts on the forums, infractions on user accounts are only given when forum users violate the rules. While people are welcome to discuss the issues, their opinions and the state of the game, we ask that forum users not post in such a way that would violate these rules. To avoid these instances, we ask everyone to take the time and read our Forum Rules (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1181761-Forum-Rules). If you ever feel that the reason you received an infraction is unclear, feel free to respectfully message a member of the community team to ask for clarification.

Vilerin
03-14-2017, 01:40 AM
Rage quit?

After spending 3 min trying to attack an enemy while he refuses to do a single blow and starts running away - call me regequiter, I do not have 20 min to waste running after your ***.

Happened around 10 times so far (And I have 3.5k kills).

I play duels mostly (95%++) so this problem may not concern me too much but I believe that in 4v4 games it is super annoying.

Gunner11Mendez
03-14-2017, 01:45 AM

Patience?

We're sorry to hear that you've been having a negative experience. There are a several factors that contribute to the issues players have had with connectivity and asking players to try things, such as "port-forwarding", is one of the first steps for us to help troubleshoot and work towards a resolution. We work to communicate as often as possible regarding the issues the community has been most vocal about. Connectivity, for example, was one of the issues we discussed almost a week ago via our livestream.

Regarding your concern about posts on the forums, infractions on user accounts are only given when forum users violate the rules. While people are welcome to discuss the issues, their opinions and the state of the game, we ask that forum users not post in such a way that would violate these rules. To avoid these instances, we ask everyone to take the time and read our Forum Rules (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1181761-Forum-Rules). If you ever feel that the reason you received an infraction is unclear, feel free to respectfully message a member of the community team to ask for clarification.

This is absolute effin BS. I spent 100USD on this game, my NAT has always been open, and all my personal connectivity is set up for open online gaming. Dominion drops 60% of the time especially when multiple people fight on the front, and there are constant issues just trying to connect. Duels and brawls for me only drop about 10% of the time, but people constant rage quit (I main Nobu & Valk so salt is heavy). Now TODAY my game was working fine as usual, and then it crashed. Now I'm not even able to connect to servers so I cannot play at all. This is a joke, and Ubisoft continues to screw us loyal customers over. Strong business model...what happened to THQ? I expect a prompt response to this issue.

Bob__Gnarly
03-14-2017, 01:50 AM
Rage quit?

After spending 3 min trying to attack an enemy while he refuses to do a single blow and starts running away - call me regequiter, I do not have 20 min to waste running after your ***.

Happened around 10 times so far (And I have 3.5k kills).

I play duels mostly (95%++) so this problem may not concern me too much but I believe that in 4v4 games it is super annoying.

Brawls/duels seem to be much more stable.

But in 4v4's, anytime someone rage quits or drops out, there's a good chance a few players if not all will get dropped from the match as well. Whenever the game needs to re-synchronise, you're in the hands of the network gods.

Hunab-Ku.
03-14-2017, 02:12 AM
Hey everyone, we are aware that rage-quitting is an issue in-game and are looking at ways to discourage that behavior in future patches.

im more worried about what are you doing to improve matchmaking and fix game crashes, why you reply to gamequiters post, we want to know too whats being done about game crashes and matchmaking issues ? or are you gonna punish first low levels quiting matches cause they dont find fun on the game if they get rekt for your matchmaking system and lose more players than fixing the most important issues that are revenge, matchmaking and game crashes ?

Tillo.
03-14-2017, 02:29 AM

LIES. My nat is green, my ports are okay. If people can play other games perfectly then there is nothing they need to do. Messing with router/internet configurations are not something to take lightly.
I didn't violate a single forum rule. Using asterisks or numbers to replace letters in a word is no insult, check the dictionary if you need more info. I didn't troll nor spam nor bump a single thread, yet I was given penalty points.
I've been a customer care representative for 10 years and if my company really screwed a customer I would have never blamed him/her if he/she insulted me I wouldn't do anything else but help him. Some of my collegues would end the conversation due to abusive language but I knew the customers needed to vent their frustrations. You are not allowing us to have a sustainable online experience, you don't give us our money back and you don't let us rant in the forums. NOOBS!

LinkZeppeloyd
03-14-2017, 03:36 AM

Any chance you're exploiting the crap out of cheesy vortex/ublockable shield charges + light attacks? More power to the quitters if so.

Hunab-Ku.
03-14-2017, 07:06 AM
games trash as it is now i liked it cause the basis are amazing and playing characters is fun but as time goes on its getting boring and so unbalanced, i think many of us are gonna take a rest or quit the game i was thinking on giving a rest but today game was so trashy with DC, Turtle meta all day long, revenge teams vs grey teams and ****ed up matchmaking with 3 greys on my team and 4 golds on opposite teams most matches and it was so stupid boring and frustrating that i had to quit 2 matches, if i have to quit matches to get decent teams cause ubi cant handle his bad work and im gonna get punished because i want to play on balanced teams,if it ts more important to make the game a punish for players than make it enjoyable for everyone then is a WARNING to quit right now. so TY ubi but NO you have to learn thet youre the ones working for us not us that have to pay you to do bad work and getting worse every new game released. thank you it was fun at start but thats what this game is right now, to play it some weeks then drop players in thousand cause fun drops drasticaly and theyre programing more problems than benefits so im one more to drop this game here.

WoodDaGawd
03-14-2017, 04:07 PM
games trash as it is now i liked it cause the basis are amazing and playing characters is fun but as time goes on its getting boring and so unbalanced, i think many of us are gonna take a rest or quit the game i was thinking on giving a rest but today game was so trashy with DC, Turtle meta all day long, revenge teams vs grey teams and ****ed up matchmaking with 3 greys on my team and 4 golds on opposite teams most matches and it was so stupid boring and frustrating that i had to quit 2 matches, if i have to quit matches to get decent teams cause ubi cant handle his bad work and im gonna get punished because i want to play on balanced teams,if it ts more important to make the game a punish for players than make it enjoyable for everyone then is a WARNING to quit right now. so TY ubi but NO you have to learn thet youre the ones working for us not us that have to pay you to do bad work and getting worse every new game released. thank you it was fun at start but thats what this game is right now, to play it some weeks then drop players in thousand cause fun drops drasticaly and theyre programing more problems than benefits so im one more to drop this game here.

You're one of the people making the game unlikable due to your quitting. So what the other team is stacked.You don't like competition? I've seen worse matchmaking in other games. L2P or don't even open the game if you're just going to quit.

NiteShadeCG
03-14-2017, 04:17 PM
+1

Miadous
03-14-2017, 04:28 PM
Patience?

Refund denied? That's not what others have experienced. Some have successfully received refunds somehow. Not sure what their circumstances were, but they did mention servers and connections making the game unplayable. An unplayable game seems to be grounds for a refund, you'd think. Selling people broken products and what not.

King_Mandu
03-14-2017, 04:57 PM
Sorry dude. This game wastes enough of my time with bad connections, a complete lack of balance, errors and freezing that sometimes quitting out of a match to find a different one is a better use of my time. The game certainly doesn't respect my time so why should I do the same?

Turric4n666
03-14-2017, 05:02 PM
Sorry dude. This game wastes enough of my time with bad connections, a complete lack of balance, errors and freezing that sometimes quitting out of a match to find a different one is a better use of my time. The game certainly doesn't respect my time so why should I do the same?

If you complain about wasting time while playing a video game, you need to check your privileges.

King_Mandu
03-14-2017, 05:15 PM
Oh **** off with that privilege ********, you dork.

Turric4n666
03-14-2017, 05:16 PM
Oh **** off with that privilege ********, you dork.

Just because you are a king, doesn't mean you can insult people. I didn't vote for you.

Also check your privilege.

Butterfreek
03-14-2017, 05:34 PM
We're aware of the connectivity issues players are experiencing and have talked about it at length with our Online Game Director during our weekly livestream (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1600490-(Updated-3-8-17)-Warriors-Den-Livestream-(Mar-7th)). Resolving the issues related to connectivity is a top priority for the developers and we hope to start implementing fixes soon. We appreciate the patience the community has shown so far.

Matching people with a gear score of 10 vs gear score 108 is also a huge point of "rage quit".

legit played vs someone who killed me in 2 heavy attacks. *2*. It is pretty annoying to parry 4-5 attacks, tech every guard break, and whiff 1 parry to lose the game due to gear/p2p crappiness.

Overall this game is GREAT gameplay design, and absolutely bottom of the barrel in terms of forethought/service.

I will not be buying a ubi game until it is fixed. I really wish this company offered a refund policy like steam/origin.

Tillo.
03-14-2017, 07:26 PM
Refund denied? That's not what others have experienced. Some have successfully received refunds somehow. Not sure what their circumstances were, but they did mention servers and connections making the game unplayable. An unplayable game seems to be grounds for a refund, you'd think. Selling people broken products and what not.

Yeah refund was denied several times by bugisoft support, I have pasted the chats with them here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1578153-Connectivity They stalled me with useless troubleshooting so my time to ask for a refund to my CC company expired.

ParadigmFringe
03-14-2017, 07:58 PM

as you may or may not be aware, this game has SERIOUS connection issues. what you view as "rage quitting" could easily be their crappy netcode.

that being said, if your opponent leaves, it doesn't change the game mode, and yo ustill get the same xp you would in a vs players mode. if your ally leaves in a brawl, you still have an AI helper. you just have to understand that you need to finish your first target off quickly and efficiently in case the other guy steamrolls your bot. go for ledges if you have to to get yourself some breathing room.