PDA

View Full Version : A list of bugs, glitches and other issues I found on PS4

-Sentiel-
03-13-2017, 04:24 PM
Following are bugs and glitches I found on PS4 during the closed beta, open beta and the full game. Most of the these were present in the closed beta and are still present in the game today.

When leaving current Squad, the game returns the player to the Main Menu instead of returning the player to the single player or game mode selection menu.

The game randomly spawns enemies outside the player's field of vision. It can spawn an entire Unidad squad right behind your back.

When reloading, the character sometimes gets stuck, does no hand movement even though the reloading progress wheel is displayed and after the wheel is full, the gun is not reloaded and has to be reloaded again.

SPAS-12 doesn't have pump action between shots. The character doesn't have any shells in his/her hands when reloading them into the weapon and doesn't perform the pump action when reloading a empty weapon.

M1911 doesn't slide back when the magazine is empty.

The Folded Buttstock for Stoner LMG-1 cannot be found on the map.

Flashbang grenades sometimes don't work at all.

Frag grenades sometimes don't damage enemies, even if they're standing right on top of them.

After longer period of gameplay, the ingame radio and character banter stop and don't resume until the game is restarted.

If player A triggers an alarm, the enemies will immediately start attacking player B who can be even several hundreds of meters away and completely out of sight.

Once the player is spotted, all nearby enemies will immediately know his exact location even through obstacles.

Once the player is spotted, even if he kills the enemy who spotted him/her without a sound from neither the player nor the enemy, all nearby enemies go into alert state anyway.

If you replay a mission that requires you to interact with a story related point in co-op, the game sometimes refuses to allow you to perform this action. Example: In one mission we are to make a photo of an enemy we killed, but the game doesn't give you this option sometimes, making the mission unfinishable.

The option to use Drone and Binoculars gets disabled for some reason and resumes to do so after a loading screen.

In Network Antenas side ops, If player A interacts with the first antena, only the same player can interact with the second antena. Example: One of our squadmates parachuted to the first antena while the rest of the squad moved to the second one but none of us were able to turn the second antena off.

In co-op, there is a bug that doesn't properly display silencers, so even though I have a silencer equipped, my friends see and hear loud gunshots from my weapons.

There is a bug that sometimes freezes a shot in the air. It doesn't do anything, except for looking like Kylo Ren was showing off there.

Sometimes, when you destroy or turn off a generator, all related machines, like alarm and drone jammer still work.

When you melee kill an enemy, they sometimes stay alive, keep shooting at you, but cannot be killed.

If you grab an enemy into a hold, even if it's a Cartel boss, the enemies don't care and will keep shooting at you.

Rebels and AI squadmates can and will kill enemies that shouldn't be killed to progress with the mission (interrogation, extraction etc).

Sync Shots ignore, distance, objects and landscape.

When playing a mission that requires you to do something unnoticed, if you get go into Hunted state for even a split second (you miss a shot for example) the mission is immediately failed, even though the enemy who was alerted was killed without doing anything. Leaving dead bodies around is a bigger problem than missing a shot. This makes no sense.

When using level 3 Vehicle Drop, the helicopter often spawns in places that either destroy it or make it impossible to use. It especially likes to spawn inside buildings.

When playing co-op with someone who has lower level of Vehicle Drop than 3, the player with Vehicle Drop 3 will have the game claim it will drop a simple vehicle in the skills description in the command wheel menu (same description for the level 1 version).

You can destroy a vehicle just by shooting it's tire...

Helicopters destroyed at long range get stuck hovering midair for a few seconds.

You cannot destroy a simple fence with a grenade nor a mortar strike, but you can destroy it by ramming into it with a bike.

The fall speed when doing a base jump is much faster than when you normally fall or jump, which enables you to perform a base jump in places where it's impossible to open your parachute in time.

SAMs target your aircraft even if you fly extremely low. There is also no way to get around them, nor to permanently destroy them,

SAMs target a parachuting player.

Thermal vision doesn't display sources of heat properly at all. It's completely wrong.

Night vision only puts a green filter over the screen, it doesn't help in poorly lit areas and night at all.

None of the vision perks display the related goggles or similar gear on the character's head.

The game doesn't show Unidad Patrol level on screen.

There is no way to mute the ingame radio and squad banter without muting something else in the game. For example, muting squad banter mutes voice chat.

If you free captive rebels and they start attacking, the enemies will be alerted to your location, even if you are hidden.

Enemies tend to have almost pinpoint accuracy, even with full auto weapons and they sometimes forget to reload and keep shooting hundreds of bullets from an SMG for example.

The minigun on a vehicle stucks the player using it in the first person view.

The passenger seat on the big helicopter stucks player in third person view from inside the helicopter.

The cannon on the armored vehicle has no muzzle flash nor gun barrel movement and it doesn't even produce any sound sometimes.

Helicopters and airplanes have unrealistic take off speed. This is especially visible when an AI uses a helicopter. It can take off at full speed instantly.

Using EMP drone on an enemy helicopter does not disable it and destroy it if it's flying near the ground. The helicopter will just land and won't be able to take off, but it can "drive around" and shoot anyway.

The characters cannot cancel animations. For example, when I'm exiting a vehicle that's about to blow, my character will always exit in a calm and orderly manner and will also close the doors behind him/her.

There is no option to cancel ongoing interrogation. I really need that info, but there's a guy spraying my back with a machine gun, so the talking could probably wait a bit.

Helicopter rotor blades don't hurt people, nor do they damage trees. Not only that, but you can actually stand and even land another helicopter on already spinning helicopter blades.

Using Drone while in a helicopter will make you release the drone into the helicopter's rotor, immediately destroying them.

You cannot use the order wheel while moving or riding (not drviving) in a vehicle.

If a player A fails a mission, player B not partaking in the mission and on the other side of Bolivia will also get the Mission Failed screen and will be teleported elsewhere.

If a player dies, he/she can only spawn on their squadmates. There is no option to spawn on a checkpoint, safehouse location or outright give up and abandon mission.

AI squadmates teleport more than the crew of Enterprise. If you enter a vehicle without them, they teleport inside. If you die in a place they have no way to reach, they will teleport to you to revive you anyway.

AI squadmates cannot drive.

AI squadmates are invisible to enemies.

Character clothing has no effect on their movement options, movement speed, sprint distance.

Character clothing has no effect on stealth and the enemy ability to spot them.

Anti-material rifle MTI can shoot trough concrete walls, vehicles and destroy helicopters in a single shot, yet it cannot shoot trhough tree leaves and branches. It also cannot shoot through squichy humans either.

The attack helicopter for two people (dunno the name) has the same durability as the small helicopter and thus can be easily destroyed by simple gunfire.

Enemy helicopters have pinpoint accuracy with their front mounted miniguns and rocket launchers.

Enemies and enemy vehicles can shoot in a completely different angle than their weapons are aiming at.

Enemies have no friendly fire on their guns and can shoot through each other.

Enemies can detect a player outside of their field of vision. The game seems to consider the direction the enemy's body is facing as their field of vision instead of where their head is facing.

While undetected, even an armored enemy can be killed by a single handgun shot to the leg, but once alerted, you need a whole clip to the same spot to kill them.

The AVD supressor perk doesn't work. Surpressed MTI needs three shots to destroy a helicopter while the unsupressed MTI needs only one shot to destroy the same type of helicopter.

If a player dies by failing a base jump or while in a vehicle, he/she cannot be revived.

Some Legends and Kingsalyer Files are difficult or outright impossible to pick up.

Any weapon picked from fallen enemies disappears upon using fast travel or failing a mission.

Some weapon attachments make no sense. For example, the SMG-11 doesn't need an attachment for it's buttstock. You can change it by default, the gun is made that way. Also, the game doesn't allow you to put a supressor on it, yet it is quite possible and often used. There are many similar issues like this.

If, for whatever reason, you leave the game (for example by closing the app) the game will give you the option to rejoin the squad you were in before leaving, however it gives you this option in the loading screen where you cannot accept it.

You cannot choose whether you want to join others or host and wait for them to join you.

If you set Squad Privacy to Invite Only and join someone who has their Squad Privacy set to Open, after leaving the said squad, your Squad Privacy will remain set to Open and has to be set to Invite Only again every time.

There is no option to customize your loadout. Most of the time, I only use my handgun and a sniper rifle. I don't need my other weapon, yet I still have to carry it around.

There is no option to choose what explosives I want to carry. While I have them unlocked, I almost never use Flare Gun and Distraction Lure, yet I still must carry them and they fill my inventory and make switching explosives leghty, especially since the Lure, Flashbang and C4 have quite similar icons.

You cannot switch from handgun to secondary weapon. Let's say you have a hangun, a sniper rifle and a shotgun. If you use a sniper rifle, switch to hangun and some enemy gets too close to you, you have to first switch to the sniper rifle and from the sniper rifle you have to switch to the shotgun. This makes no sense. In such cases, double tapping the triangle button should switch me to the shotgun instead of the sniper rifle.

There is no option to rapel down buildings or generally deal with falls too high to survive but too low to base jump.

The Ghost squad have no tools whatsoever. Nothing they can use to cut a fance with. No knife for quick and silent kills.

When using a melee from a crouched position, the game will make my character stand up and expose himself. A crouched position should have melee takedowns that don't make you stand up, nor should it leave you standing up after a melee takedown.

You cannot use melee against sleeping or lying enemies.

There is no way to sabotage a vehicle so the enemy cannot escape. Your only option is destruction or using EMP, which the game considers an explosion and thus trigger an alert or Hunter state.

C4 placed on a vehicle often doesn't damage the vehicle if it's detonated while the said vehicle is moving.

You can only throw C4 which creates a noise that can attract enemies and is innacurate, you cannot just silently place it on the desired spot.

There is no option to obscure enemy field of vision, like a smoke grenade for example.

Some submachine guns could be easily used as a sidearm and vice versa yet we cannot for no reason.

So far, it seems that the Handling stat only affects weapon reload speed. Recoil is affected by accuracy. Tested on several assault rifles.

Accuracy, recoil and bullet spread while using the first person view are different when compared to the third person mode. Guns used in first person view are more accurate have almost no bullet spread and a lot less recoil as well.

I think that's all. I hope someone from Ubisoft reads this and fixes the game soon.
Thanks.

tacticsofficer
03-14-2017, 08:58 PM
I didn't read everything but some of the ones I did read I have run into personally. For instance, the detection ability of enemies is not realistic at times. Also, binoculars and drone use does stop working at times within the game, meaning you cannot even activate them, not something's jamming them. When jamming occurs you can still activate a drone, however, you get a jamming notice, this is obvious, but this is not the problem, problem is that you click the up and down arrows on your gamepad and neither will activate.

To give an example relating to detection on my end, I've had similar to the thread poster. I can sometimes understand with helicopters and planes as you can see them from afar off when their flying or by following noise, however, some work on the detection by enemies is needed. To give you a good example of this one:

I was flying a plane and was spotted, so I flew low, which is difficult but understandable given the type of plane, I flew into a canyon where no one could see my movements, however, enemies and missiles kept spotting me even though I was flying in a canyon below sight level of any enemies and no helicopters controlled by either the cartel or Unidad were around.

Also, to give an example on my end of just ground attacking, it is true that enemy ground troop detection is unrealistic:

Ex: 1: Mortar Fire: Rebels opened fire on the enemy, and mortar fire began, except when I tried to help from the side, where enemies were unaware of me, mortar fire began targeting me, even though no one had spotted me or my squad. Regardless of where I moved, and even though the mortar was several hundred meters away the mortar still managed to accurately spot where I was every time.

Ex. 2. Enemy Helicopters: I was in a Unidad controlled territory toward the northern regions in their airstrip for helicopters, being behind objects I was quite hidden, however, somehow I kept getting spotted even though every side was covered, due to my location the Unidad faction level began to raise continuously as each time I ran to a different hanger where I could hide, and then switch to a different one to both kill off enemies and keep distance, even with distance covered I would still get spotted in unlikely places where it would be nearly impossible to tell where I was. As the faction level increased where there was now 3-4 Unidad helicopters hovering around the hangers, I would switch randomly to avoid detection as troops would try and come around , which is realistic, however, in quiet times where no ground soldiers would come I would hide, and then wait for the timing of the helicopters to go around to one side of the hanger so I could switch locations to get rid of the faction alert to get rid of the helicopters, however, I was still spotted even though when I went outside to switch helicopters there was no helicopters around me and a second later a missile launch from the apache helicopter killed me even though there was no way it could see me.

This about covers it for these two glitches. These are the main ones I encounter, being enemy detection and binocular and drone malfunction. If these can be fixed this should solve a lot of the problems I'm having, as not being able to use even binoculars hurts a lot for recon. I've been able to manage somewhat, but the only other method is using your gun which even when your stealthy, a gun flash can get you spotted quickly, so please fix this glitch as soon as possible.

One minor glitch to do later: cars randomly will jump up a bit in the air when traveling on the road, not too commonly have I seen it, but on occasion it happens. Also, I remember one instance I was pretty sure everyone in an enemy helicopter I shot down was dead, but then all of a sudden as I was walking past it the minigun spun up and started firing with someone inside still, even though the helicopter was on it's back, and looked pretty damaged and possibly burnt, basically the gunner would've had to been upside down the entire time, interesting though since it had been a bit of time since I shot it down so unless someone was really willing to hold themselves upside down for that long this isn't something that should be in the game.

Thanks for reading.

Ubi-Iudex
03-15-2017, 01:54 AM
These are both extremely extensive and thoughtful lists, guys! Thank you for taking the time write these up and share them with us. I'll make sure they get passed over to the team.

Nickwmday
03-15-2017, 04:52 AM
have noticed most of the things listed.

trying to start a second game save and the customize character screen is glitched and either wont let me see the character or the character to be modified is stuck behind the customization window on the left and will not rotate of move.

i would also say that the variation in sniping scopes is fairly under par, they don't really change much in terms of magnification/ what distance the rifles are sighted to, sniping with an assault rifle is far easier , more accurate. and more often than not gets better range, the bullet drop is over exaggerated.

tacticsofficer
03-15-2017, 11:54 PM
I'd like to add one more, I'm not sure if this was listed. But for some reason, even though I had this glitch earlier, and when I just started playing now (I turned off my console before several hours ago, and just started playing again a while ago) I get this:

"the radio (I think that's what their saying) is getting hit bad." The soldiers keep saying this even though I'm not doing one of those missions where I have to defend the radio, I'm just attacking cartel members around skill points and weapons, that's all.

I think it's just a lag or something issue, but I just wanted to let you all know this was happening. I'm not doing multiplayer when this happens, just single player, no players in my group when this happens.

tacticsofficer
03-16-2017, 05:19 AM
I have one more thing to add to this list:

Crouching and looking behind objects: I've noticed at times this will work, but not always, and I've had it several times where I'll try moving toward a wall crouched in order to look around it, however, the character just ends up looking straight. This ends up making it hard to move stealthy around enemies to kill them off or even look inside a room to use a stealth kill.

This may be a in-game glitch as this works at times and other times not, but I can't say for sure. I'd advise looking into this as this will make gameplay much easier for easily taking out enemies when this works.

Thank you for your help.

tacticsofficer
03-16-2017, 07:32 PM
"The AVD supressor perk doesn't work. Surpressed MTI needs three shots to destroy a helicopter while the unsupressed MTI needs only one shot to destroy the same type of helicopter."

I agree with the above comment, I noticed in my last battle with unsuppressed fire I can take down an opponent with my gun within maybe 1-3 shots max. I have the AVD supressor skill unlocked and already put into use, but with supressed fire I took 5 or more shots to bring one guy down, it looked to be a regular soldier.

Also "Ranged Elite" skill does not work as stated, or does not show much difference. In video clip in skills menu it shows an extra zoom slightly, however, when I use my sniper rifle M40A5 there's no difference from before I unlocked "Ranged Elite." Or at least not much difference.

Arkhaine
03-16-2017, 08:20 PM
Also "Ranged Elite" skill does not work as stated, or does not show much difference. In video clip in skills menu it shows an extra zoom slightly, however, when I use my sniper rifle M40A5 there's no difference from before I unlocked "Ranged Elite." Or at least not much difference.

From my understanding of the Ranged Elite skill is that it increases accuracy, not zoom. That just means it has 30% less drift from the intended aim of the shot. (ie, when you aim at something without Ranged Elite there's a margin of error around the center of your aim picture --->O, with Ranged Elite it just shrinks that margin of error by 30% picture a smaller --->o)

tacticsofficer
03-18-2017, 10:24 AM
Thank you Arkhaine, as that does make sense. Doesn't really feel different when shooting but that explanation helps.

I do want to note for realism game wise there's an issue with the way enemies react, especially Unidad. I had one instance just recently where I was enterring a Cartel controlled area, saw a Unidad vehicle come near the street I was at a short time ago, and pass by me. Later when I was in the building killing off Cartel soldiers one by one, with maybe one seeing me at a time, I kept getting that notification which indicates someone's about to see you. I noticed it wasn't coming from a Cartel member, but when I finally figured where it was coming from, to my surprise it was that same Unidad vehicle from before. Not sure how exactly realistically it would just turn around and follow me but that seems to be what it did as it was the same vehicle as before and was actually watching me.

Adding onto this was what happened next: avoiding a confrontation with Unidad as the vehicle managed to spot me I moved away from its line of sight and, as no enemies were in my current path, got out of the building I was in and quickly went to hiding places to swap out and away from the Unidad forces until either I could kill them while in stealth or avoid them to get rid of them. Not two seconds later I see alert 1 for Unidad troops, which I can understand, and then I see 2 more vehicles and troops begin to start tracking and following me. Here's the unrealistic part of this, first, what I listed before, as an enemy who's not aware of you shouldn't be suddenly coming back for you. It's like tracking an invisible enemy, if you don't know there there you just look weird to your allies. Second on this is even though I fired a couple shots initially, not killing anyone, before I realized that it was Unidad that spotted me, I ran off immediately, so the summons of two more vehicles was ridiculous.
And again the unrealistic element of the fact that I led them on a mary chase one way, lost them, and switched directions so they'd think I was still heading that way, then all of a sudden a soldier breaks off and heads right for me even though I'm nowhere near his line of sight or anywhere they should be aware of me.

In other words, reactions of enemies needs to be corrected, and level of reaction needs to be fixed. I've seen where it fits correctly, and then where it's off quite a bit from realistic scenarios. I have people I know personally in the military, this is not realistic in several parts.
Also, just to note on Unidad, I've already done the part where I spoke with the head of Unidad, General Baro. From the way it sounded things would get a bit easier for my squad within Bolivia. Ironically it's the same and possibly worse, but then again I may have tried harder to avoid Unidad forces before so it's probably the same. The fact is realistically you'd expect to see a bit of change on how things work with Unidad and your squad, except the feeling I'm getting is they get a whiff of you, even if you don't do anything to them except maybe drive by them and, "unleash hell!," so to speak.

I know I write a lot, but please work on the realism in your games, I don't know if there's a way to adjust this now since the games already been released, but if your going to make another military type game, realism is something that's very very appreciated. That's one of the only major downfalls of this game, the skills and weapon unlocks make it really awesome for the most part.

Oh one last thing, may want to fix, if you can, either in this game, if possible, or the next game, don't make cars look like they've been hit by a truck or something by just scraping against something briefly. I scraped across one cars front bumper just slightly and my entire front end looked horrible.

Actually one more thing, I fell maybe 15-20 feet and I died. This doesn't make any sense. I used to jump 15 feet as a kid without an issue, I didn't even roll or anything and didn't break a thing. So, for a military man to die from something like that makes him seem like the most fragile thing on the planet.

I'll admit I like the Halo regeneration effect even though it's not realistic, but as far as bullet shots, and other realism things go those are the things that need work. Bullet wise I mean for instance shots in the forest which hit a leaf are stopped by the leaf. The odd thing is a bullet fired at at least 200 miles per hour, or something like that, should pass straight through simple things like leafs and bushes. Same goes for fenses and barbed wire.

I'll leave it at this for now.

Jesse_H346
03-22-2017, 07:28 AM
I 2nd what the op said with the addition of ... AI knowing and rushing to exactly where your character is if the drone is spotted and or blows up using the explosion add on even if you are over 300 m away.. enemies should not be able to know your location by spotting the drone you are flying

Saniya1943
03-22-2017, 09:44 AM
>>>The option to use Drone and Binoculars gets disabled for some reason

It's really annoy, I have to quit to main menu and restart

Jafar122
03-22-2017, 08:20 PM
I don't know if this was mentioned before...if Yes good but i have experienced getting stuck every time when in the rocky areas and the screen shakes when am stuck in such places even though the place is to big i still get stuck and can't move.

dauntingcookie
03-23-2017, 01:04 PM
I don't know if this was mentioned before...if Yes good but i have experienced getting stuck every time when in the rocky areas and the screen shakes when am stuck in such places even though the place is to big i still get stuck and can't move.

Stop Skyrim scaling. Just fast travel somewhere else. it is too big for them to go in and spend time analyzing every rock formation.

dauntingcookie
03-23-2017, 01:06 PM
>>>The option to use Drone and Binoculars gets disabled for some reason

It's really annoy, I have to quit to main menu and restart

I had this issue last night as well. I didn't have to exit just fast traveled somewhere else and it fixed it. I was also "engaged" behind cover when I was trying to do it.

Andy_McKossu
03-23-2017, 03:26 PM
I'd like to add this to this list. Sometimes Santa Blanca and Unidad gets the same alarm. For example, you're doing some recon on cartel outpost, but you get spotted by unidad car patrol. To avoid combat, you have no other options than run into cartel outpost and hide into a empty building, but somehow the cartel enemies knows you're coming there and knows where you are and start to shoot you. It's like the both factions are communicating telepathically with each other.

badlucknbulletz
03-23-2017, 04:45 PM
Drone and binoculars disabled. I have had this issue since the closed beta. I seem to experience most once the drone is detonated while still in drone view i am either shot or spotted. After that drone and binocs are disabled. Initiall, fast travelling to a safe worked that method no longer works for me, then I found if you die it would reset now that no longer works. You must leave the session and relog to reset it.

Other issues of note. taskforce still a number lets get that fixed.

When in coop the person I am nearest shows I have their weapon equipped when i swap weapons as well as it shows mine weapon for them. After a half second it flashes to the correct weapon icon.

We need to be able to pick up our deployed mines and C4 to relocate or if they are unused at bare minimum be able to defuse our own mines without shooting them.

I would like to be able to mix and match all clothing regardless of special sets. For example i should be able to use the el jefe with the yeti hunter if i so choose.

I would like to be able to set weapon sets with the clothing sets. I can save my clothing sets I like why not a loadout with it. This would make changing to a situational loadout so much easier.

Also, how about an option enable/disable squad difficulty set by the host. If i am on extreme and you want to join me well you are going to have to play on extreme too. If i want to disable it thats my choice.

I dont want my immersion broken when some normal level player joins and say oh they bad guys are right over here because they are lit up on the mini map for them. The drives me bananas for me not playing on extreme is like using a cheat.

I dont think is the out of the realm of reason. If the people I play with cant handle extreme then I have one of three choice; I can turn it off and allow them to play on their level or they can chose to play with me at my level and maybe just maybe actually get better and increase their skill to the next level.Three they can choose to not to play in my session. As long as you allow play at your level there isnt anything pushing people to do better.

How about some drone skins i know you dont really see it and its sort of a moot point but I wouldnt mind some customization of the drone. You could change up the drone FP optical look or something like that tons of optical hud styles out there.. There are different types of NV and Thermal out there how about some options to change the look for customization. Different optics manufacturers have variances in their images.
In fact on extreme level I would rather have to retrieve my drone if it runs out of juice to add that extra challenge. You would have to mind your battery and distance just like in real life if it doesnt make it back you have to go pick it up.Or you run out of juice and it falls into a compound and is spotted alerting the cartel. Everything should be risk vs reward.

And I tell you this right now if you mutts start nerfing weapons because of whiny *** people complaining in PVP.... I am done. I dealt with that crap in the division....no more. You keep that PVP crap separate with absolutely no affect on the core COOP game. Its simple we have 3 Char slots use one of those for PVP keep all PVP weapons in PVP and denote them with -A for alternate Example P12 hangun in PVP its the P12-A you can F up their guns all you want to for the PVPers dont touch our guns. The core game should be COMPLETELY unaffected by ANY PVP changes...... period. I know if easy to make a global change but trust me take the extra time and do it right no more short cuts.
I didnt buy WD for a PVP experience and i dont want it ruined by PVPer demands.

You guys are off to a good start dont lose the momentum. Keep the patches and updates coming.

Arkhaine
03-23-2017, 05:04 PM
I would like to be able to set weapon sets with the clothing sets. I can save my clothing sets I like why not a loadout with it. This would make changing to a situational loadout so much easier.

I could not agree more with this, as I have an "Assault" costume, "Sniping" costume, etc. It would be great to have weapon loadouts connected to them instead of having to go through and change every time.

Also, how about an option enable/disable squad difficulty set by the host. If i am on extreme and you want to join me well you are going to have to play on extreme too. If i want to disable it that's my choice.

I don't want my immersion broken when some normal level player joins and say oh they bad guys are right over here because they are lit up on the mini map for them. The drives me bananas for me not playing on extreme is like using a cheat.

I don't think is the out of the realm of reason.

Having mixed difficulties in a session just wouldn't work, that would be a ton of unnecessary programming in order for all damage and awareness to work across the 4 people playing together. The difficulty will/should be the same for all members of coop, it will be based on the host. So if you're hosting and you have set to extreme it will be extreme for all members. If that isn't happening there's a bug. My little brother doesn't like joining my session because of how much harder it is as he plays on normal. From what I know is that enemies still light up on the mini map on Extreme there just isn't a red area showing if they haven't already been spotted. It's this reason that I have the mini map disabled.

jonnythefrank
04-19-2017, 01:02 PM
Anyone having a problem after you access the loadout screen you have to reload? I'll switch drone types in the middle of a fight so I can use the medic drone to pick up teammates or use explosive drone to take out a vehicle and my magazine is empty when I get back to the gameplay screen, causing me to immediately reload. This has put me in a pickle more than once. Also, even if you had full ammo when you first accessed the loadout screen it will make you reload and consume ammunition (ex. I use the ACR with 50 round mags, my ammo is maxed at 225, once coming out of the loadout screen I will have to reload leaving me 175 rounds instead of 50 in the mag and 225 in reserve).

jonnythefrank
04-19-2017, 03:44 PM
Anyone having a problem after you access the loadout screen you have to reload? I'll switch drone types in the middle of a fight so I can use the medic drone to pick up teammates or use explosive drone to take out a vehicle and my magazine is empty when I get back to the gameplay screen, causing me to immediately reload. This has put me in a pickle more than once. Also, even if you had full ammo when you first accessed the loadout screen it will make you reload and consume ammunition (ex. I use the ACR with 50 round mags, my ammo is maxed at 225, once coming out of the loadout screen I will have to reload leaving me 175 rounds instead of 50 in the mag and 225 in reserve).

Also, I'll reload the HTI sniper rifle and after the reload animation i'll immediately cycle the bolt again.