PDA

View Full Version : Connection Error!!!!

Delivrus
03-13-2017, 03:43 PM
What is the deal with the servers?! I get disconnected 7/10 i know its not my internet because i upgraded my service speed!!! Ubisoft you guys owe me some time from my life, for every disconnections i get because your servers suck!!!! 3 days of champion status?! No!! I want a shirt, hat, whatever everything!!! "samurai faction" of course. I better get the mystic gear and all the emotes and all that good stuff!!!

Surdeb
03-13-2017, 04:01 PM
For me it is even worse. I play on Xbox One and I can not finish any match..I feels like I threw the money to the toilet. Worst game ever. My last thing bought by Ubisoft.

Gray360UK
03-13-2017, 04:02 PM
What is the deal with the servers?! I get disconnected 7/10 i know its not my internet because i upgraded my service speed!!! Ubisoft you guys owe me some time from my life, for every disconnections i get because your servers suck!!!! 3 days of champion status?! No!! I want a shirt, hat, whatever everything!!! "samurai faction" of course. I better get the mystic gear and all the emotes and all that good stuff!!!

Sorry but the shirt and the hat made me lol :D

Mengtheman
03-13-2017, 04:19 PM
I'm surprised Ubisoft has not reported the servers unreacheable at this time problem. Seems everyone is on menus... At this rate, everyone should just do a YouTube video called,''Destroying For Honor game copies challenge''.

Vrbas1
03-13-2017, 05:02 PM
Yep, every time someone decides to rage quit the game just shats it's pants. Welcome to their "next-gen P2P" that "won't affect gameplay"