PDA

View Full Version : Nobushi's guard change

totalymew
03-13-2017, 02:03 PM
Why is Nobushi so extremely slow at switching guard stances? GL trying to block a peacekeeper or warden on reaction when their light attacks are faster than your guard switch.
It also makes Hidden Stance even more clunky than it already is, since you can't use it while switching guard, and have to stay in the same guard direction for a second before Hidden Stance even works.

It's just annoying how the other characters have almost instant guard switching while Nobushi is so slow.

Plutonium Bug
03-13-2017, 02:09 PM
Hmm nobushi is fine. she is my main have her rep 5 level 12. Don't rely on your guards but more on distance as this is where she shines. can you imagine how OP she would be if that was quicker?

wolkerbo
03-13-2017, 02:16 PM
I use nobushi for second, my main is the warden, I think it's normal to loose if you don't maintain your distance advantage.

I agree, nobushi is fine actually.

Oupyz
03-13-2017, 02:28 PM
I use nobushi for second, my main is the warden, I think it's normal to loose if you don't maintain your distance advantage.

I agree, nobushi is fine actually.

Good luck winning against a half decent pk who spam light and zone attack , if u think nobi is good , i cant say anything to u

Plutonium Bug
03-14-2017, 10:01 AM
Not worried about any type of hero anymore when I am playing Nobushi. More worried about coordinated teams.