PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, Ubisoft!

Darkxpassenger
03-13-2017, 01:25 PM
This game is just great! From the strategic view of Dominion to the blood-soaked fest of elimination! There some much negative feedback in the forums, and, yes, this game has it's issues but it's a new game, its it first weeks; what's a game without it's bugs, right?

Here's a thought...

Have you guys ever thought of implementing some sort of stamina penalty for whenever a player spams a an exploit? Say like Warden and Orochi's one-two grab combo or Warlord's headbutt spam?

I strongly believe this will balance out most characters without nerfing them.

In the meantime, keep being awesome, Ubi :cool:
For Valhalla!

tucsharingan
03-13-2017, 01:29 PM
This game is just great! From the strategic view of Dominion to the blood-soaked fest of elimination! There some much negative feedback in the forums, and, yes, this game has it's issues but it's a new game, its it first weeks; what's a game without it's bugs, right?

Here's a thought...

Have you guys ever thought of implementing some sort of stamina penalty for whenever a player spams a an exploit? Say like Warden and Orochi's one-two grab combo or Warlord's headbutt spam?

I strongly believe this will balance out most characters without nerfing them.

In the meantime, keep being awesome, Ubi :cool:
For Valhalla!

This game soon teach you... how shame look like ....

Xaviloga
03-13-2017, 01:35 PM
Our greater fear is that when they fix all the problems, if they do, we ll find a players empty game. At this moment the game looks deadly wound. i like the game, thats why im here and still playing, so i hope im mistaken and it turns up to a good position.

Darkxpassenger
03-13-2017, 02:27 PM
This game soon teach you... how shame look like ....

Hey dude, I've been playing since closed beta, and I know the game ahs issues; I've waited almost 30 minutes waiting for a match too, people rage quitting, spammer by the dozen, I've encounter trolling raiders and annoying peacekeepers and I still love the game. The game has so much potential, and I'll be here riding out the waves.

DrExtrem
03-13-2017, 02:41 PM
The game is great.

I personally like skirmish the most - it could use a dew more and more diverse minions. Dominion is too crowded and the minions are centered in one area. They should be split up a bit.
I am actually thankful, that I can play vs. bots and still get loot and xp. This is a rare gift to players of my humble skill. Despite the bots being cheating d-bags ;)

The game has problems and a lot of the problems are known since the beta tests. The matchmaking issues came on top. The game deserves better, because it certainly is a rare gem.

Gray360UK
03-13-2017, 02:46 PM
The game has a lot of potential and I am sticking with it through thick and thin at the moment. It's a shame it is being let down badly at the moment by the P2P network issues, the non-existant 'Matchmaking' system and the OP state of Revenge builds. Still interested to see where we go from here, early days yet, and I still have some fantastic games that are a lot of fun.