PDA

View Full Version : Not *****ing the community

stickyfingergan
03-13-2017, 11:22 AM
Ok so all I ever see on hear is complaining and I'll admit I do too (about the servers) so here is something to get our mind off of things and pull the community a little close. I'd like to hear some ideas of the new heroes I'm a Viking so I think it would be cool to see a Shaman or a chief for those of you that don't know what a shamen is it's a witch doctor and for the samurais a monk and for the knights a gladiator what do you guys think?

PackingMoney
03-13-2017, 11:49 AM
Ok so all I ever see on hear is complaining and I'll admit I do too (about the servers) so here is something to get our mind off of things and pull the community a little close. I'd like to hear some ideas of the new heroes I'm a Viking so I think it would be cool to see a Shaman or a chief for those of you that don't know what a shamen is it's a witch doctor and for the samurais a monk and for the knights a gladiator what do you guys think?

Isn't the point of a shaman, to cast spells and stuff?

Egotistic_Ez
03-13-2017, 11:49 AM
I think none of those hero ideas fit their faction.

stickyfingergan
03-13-2017, 11:59 AM
Isn't the point of a shaman, to cast spells and stuff?

They were the healers so I was thinking more of a medic but idk lol

stickyfingergan
03-13-2017, 12:01 PM
I think none of those hero ideas fit their faction.

Why? There coming out with a roman guy for the knights so how would a gladiator not fit? And why not a monk for the samurais? The only one that doesn't really fit is the shamen?

The_Blockade
03-13-2017, 12:58 PM
Why? There coming out with a roman guy for the knights so how would a gladiator not fit? And why not a monk for the samurais? The only one that doesn't really fit is the shamen?

Well.. Knights didn't have gladiators, and Samurai didn't have monks, but Vikings did actually have Shamen. So, there's that.

bananaflow2017
03-13-2017, 03:17 PM
Yeah i really ask myself how a centurio belongs to knights but ok XD.
You could make a whole faction only for romans there is so much stuff there.

A new hero for vikings would be cool too. But anyhow its hard for me to imagine anything really new for them...

RatedChaotic
03-13-2017, 04:03 PM
Yeah i really ask myself how a centurio belongs to knights but ok XD.
You could make a whole faction only for romans there is so much stuff there.

A new hero for vikings would be cool too. But anyhow its hard for me to imagine anything really new for them...

Well there were Roman Centurion Knights. That was founded by Romulus from 700bc to 300bc. That could be why.