PDA

View Full Version : Purchasing Weapon Packs locks achievements.

LegacyOfTheAsh
03-13-2017, 10:58 AM
So on day one of the game I bought a weapon pack that contained the P12 just to save a little time. Just this morning I killed my final boss to receive my last handgun unlock. Wouldn't you know that when I received the weapon, I got no achievement despite having unlocked all of the handguns with the exception of the 2 that must be purchased via the store. I checked my progress and it is stuck at 91%. I decided to go to the location in the game where the P12 resides yet when I arrive to the location the weapon icon disappears and the case is just there, only allowing me to change my loadout. So I'm simply here to say be wary of any of the weapon packs or they may keep your achievements locked. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

daquijones1980
03-21-2017, 02:43 AM
So on day one of the game I bought a weapon pack that contained the P12 just to save a little time. Just this morning I killed my final boss to receive my last handgun unlock. Wouldn't you know that when I received the weapon, I got no achievement despite having unlocked all of the handguns with the exception of the 2 that must be purchased via the store. I checked my progress and it is stuck at 91%. I decided to go to the location in the game where the P12 resides yet when I arrive to the location the weapon icon disappears and the case is just there, only allowing me to change my loadout. So I'm simply here to say be wary of any of the weapon packs or they may keep your achievements locked. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

I have a similar issue. Bought the commando pack and my AR, SMG, Pistol and Sniper fanatic achievements won't budge and are still locked. I completed the game and every single piece of collectible and still nothing.

Any insight into this, Ubisoft?

guest-00BfwUcm
03-21-2017, 08:22 AM
Glad I'm not the only one with this issue as I've already beat the game and have 100% of weapon crates but my achievements are locked.

EnemyNSA
03-22-2017, 12:11 AM
Balls!

That sucks.. I wonder if you start a new game, do you keep the bought weapons or can you find them all again?

Ubi-Iudex
03-22-2017, 12:56 AM
This is certainly interesting and not something I've encountered thus far. While I am personally unable to confirm this, I'll have this thread forwarded along to the team to be examined. Thank you all for reporting this!

daquijones1980
03-22-2017, 11:44 AM
@ EnemyNSA...Yes you do. It's tied to your account.

GTTomb
03-23-2017, 04:11 PM
same problem here 100% the game but still don't have the weapon achievements
i also brought some of the weapons packs from the store

Loki223USMC
03-23-2017, 04:25 PM
I have a similar issue. Bought the commando pack and my AR, SMG, Pistol and Sniper fanatic achievements won't budge and are still locked. I completed the game and every single piece of collectible and still nothing.

Any insight into this, Ubisoft?

ME too

Dominik-Geiger
03-27-2017, 08:28 AM
Same here.... i get all the trophies... but one left... the sniper fanatic, because i bought the sniper pack in the store.
It's not possible to get the very last trophie to get Platin...

If ubisoft doesn't fix that bug in the next patch, i'll never buy anything ingame stuff from ubisoft again !!! I promise you... :mad: :mad: :(