PDA

View Full Version : Text and audio language message and weapon attachments.

BRAINFRIER66
03-13-2017, 10:41 AM
Hey guys i have already posted about the attachments not unlocking when you pick them up and so have many other people about that issue. But i have found a few other issues with the game since i last posted. Sometimes when i start the game up it asks me what language do i want the text and audio in even though i already have selected the language from when i first loaded the game up. It should only ask you the once but it does it regularly. Also i have another issue regarding the attachments some attachments don't change the weapon stats at all and some change the wrong stats when their not supposed to. For instance the extended stock is supposed to give you better accuracy than the default stock and less handling and folding stock gives you better handling and less accuracy. But if i can remember the AK-47 extended stock doesn't do anything did not change the stats at all i think it was the AK-47 or AK-12. Also on another weapon both the folding stock and extended reduced the accuracy or handling can't remember which one. check the weapons and you will see what i mean about them not working properly.