PDA

View Full Version : The Accidental Shugoki Nerf.

Bebille
03-13-2017, 10:29 AM
They finally fixed the double-hit bug, well done.

But as expected, with everything good Ubisoft does, something else gets ****ed up.

With the fix, Shugoki also got a devastating nerf, something that makes him a LOT less effective in 1 v Many fights. He lost the ability to change the direction of his attack as it is charging. Which is just terrible! I lost most of my mix-up potential, and with it most of my offense. It just went out the window!

I don't really know anything about programming, but from what i've seen, it looks like Ubi found the problem, and deleted the ability that caused it - instead of actually fixing it, creating the nerf.

P.S. I didn't think the fix would actually make me better at playing Shugoki, but it did. So Ubi buffed me, in a way.

The_Blockade
03-13-2017, 01:02 PM
So now his unblockable attack works like everybody else's? That's awesome!

Bebille
03-13-2017, 01:11 PM
So now his unblockable attack works like everybody else's? That's awesome!

Lawbringer can do that.

SirCorrino
03-13-2017, 02:21 PM
So you're saying that before the fix you could charge a top heavy and then launch it from the side? Yeah, that was never intended.

Gray360UK
03-13-2017, 02:25 PM
Doesn't sound like charging an attack and then changing it's direction should ever have been a thing. You do realise there isn't a need to change direction anyway because it's unblockable if the Shoguki is in his passive unblockable stance? Admittedly my Shoguki is only Rep1, but I've never even wanted to change the direction of the charged attack.

Turric4n666
03-13-2017, 03:08 PM
Doesn't sound like charging an attack and then changing it's direction should ever have been a thing. You do realise there isn't a need to change direction anyway because it's unblockable if the Shoguki is in his passive unblockable stance? Admittedly my Shoguki is only Rep1, but I've never even wanted to change the direction of the charged attack.

Unblockable doesn't mean that you hit. It can still be parried.