PDA

View Full Version : Yellow NAT vs. Green NAT - Worse conditions in duels?

Mothsinger
03-13-2017, 09:28 AM
I have a strong feeling that users with a worse connection than others, have a huge disadvantage in 1o1 combat.

When I duel against quick classes, like Peacekeeper or Berserker, the game gives me more or less the blink of an eye to react to their fast attacks. They keep telling me, "You just gotta parry me!" but this seems impossible due to the unpredictable nature of these moves. Especially the zoneattack of the PK, magneticly leapes 10 feet towards you, starts up top as a bug, is more or less instant damage on your right, is then canceled into more light attacks. (Seriously, how is this not nerfed by now?)

As far as I know, the game might share the P2P connection between both players, but there still must be a session host. UBI claims that the session host doesn't have an advantage, but I honestly believe that this is a marketing lie.

Any other yellow NAT user feeling the same?

Turric4n666
03-13-2017, 10:00 AM
No problem here. Go against a L3 bot in duel practice and get your *** kicked.

Mothsinger
03-13-2017, 10:08 AM
No problem here. Go against a L3 bot in duel practice and get your *** kicked.

That is the exact thing. I have no problem fighting against bots in duel practice, because there is nothing to be hosted. I can easily predict and block every quick attack they dish out.

Psychoman00
03-13-2017, 12:17 PM
I have green NAT and can't find any games(after release). Bots become boring because of same style of fights.