PDA

View Full Version : Wildlands​ glitches, bugs and general fixes

JoeFizzle
03-13-2017, 06:15 AM
I've ran into a lot of bugs and glitches. Ps4
1 crosshairs on mounted guns disappear.
2 Drone and binoculars stop working.
3 game saying I'm connected to servers but shows offline and won't connect to any online game
4 only happen once but the AA missile locked on then went off but the beep warning stayed with me though death and reloading the game.
5 base jumping not registering 50%. So I can't open my parachute.
That's all I can think of for bugs and glitches.
General fixes and improvement​s I have
There desperately needs a bleed out button when you go down. No reason I should have to wait a full min to respond if no one can get to me. Need to be able to skip that if need be. Also helicopter needs alt control I would like to move the rotation over to the other stick. And a weapon cross for helicopters with mounted guns or missiles would be nice. Also when tagging supplies if just one person could tag the random supplies around be nice when playing co-op. Instead of forming a conga line behind a gas or med crate to put are GPS in it.

NinjaForceZ
03-13-2017, 08:29 AM
Also if you have a character and decide to make a new one, You can not see the character model in creation mode, the model is locked behind the options menus and can not be seen to be edited.

Arkhaine
03-13-2017, 12:01 PM
I could not disagree more with the bleed out button. That would make things far too easy and OP. With the ability to instantly "bleed out" and respawn it would almost never be possible to fail a mission.

JoeFizzle
03-13-2017, 03:29 PM
On harder difficulties it could be disabled. Or if you die to many times like in single player you fail. Some people just to enjoy the game with friends not everything has to be a challenge

BoricuaAE86
03-13-2017, 04:04 PM
I ran into the same issues. Also, sometimes one of my teammates while on a vehicle and I see it running behind the car when he suppose to be inside. it has happen to all of us at different times...

tacticsofficer
03-15-2017, 11:14 PM
Mainly I just want the detection issues fixed. It feels a bit like Assassin's Creed 3 at times. To give you a couple exmaples:

Ex. 1: Explosion goes off destroying drone jamming device on west of facility. I go to the opposite side to ensure when enemies come I'm out of sight and can either kill them off or move without them knowing where I am. Funny enough every single enemy goes towards my position. I haven't been detected this entire time, just suspected. Again I switched sides, and all enemies then go to where I am again. Doesn't really make sense.

Ex. 2: Helicopter briefly starts it's spotting timer til it's fully seen me, I hide within a bush and get low, yet the helicopter can still see me somehow and of course fully spots me. This has happened several times

Ex. 3: Flying a Helicopter, I may not see any enemies on radar and then all of a sudden a missile is fired or I start seeing someone can see me even though there's no one showing up anywhere around me. Also, when I fly low to the ground and begin getting out of sight at times I'm still shown as visible to enemies .

Ex. 4: This one happened recently. I was spotted flying a helicopter towards a location filled with enemies, a missile was shot at my helicopter, I parachuted and the helicopter crashed. Moving forward in the event after moving past all the enemies that were chasing me and it was stated that the hunt was over the hunted icon kept pooping up even though no one on my squad was ever spotted. Also, one or two explosions happened randomly that I never did and hunted kept popping up, and enemies would move towards me even though I'd never come near them to spot me, or even knew where the explosion was. Basically in that scenario the "hunted" icon appeared too much and enemy movement to positions close to players doesn't make sense.
Realistically, you would search where you know the enemy would be or to the explosion area. Or if you saw rebels you would go to the rebels and fight them. It makes no sense that random soldiers would suddenly be seen if rebels or someone attack from the front when their behind or to the left, or something like that. Let's get this straight, these soldiers do not have ESP. They may be trained, and thinking about this, it makes sense that at times their search area will widen to go around where shots are fired, and of course expand around bodies, or around explosions. But don't program in that soldiers automatically go to where players are if ANYTHING happens.

Please adjust the detection programming to react realistically. Ubisoft throughout different games have been known for a goal of realism, although using Assassin's Creed as reference the detection issue has continued to be present. I would hope given the years of experience Ubisoft has with this issue to please work to fix this. Thank you : )

Arkhaine
03-15-2017, 11:20 PM
Speaking of detection issues, when playing coop often times a teammate may set off a detection alert and I can be on the complete opposite side of a compound and enemies will run to my location even though I have remained undetected.

MatthewFarrelUS
11-23-2017, 09:20 AM
Dear Ubisoft,
There is a bug found in Ghost Recon Wildland. In the campaign mode I fly with helicopter in sky & jumped with parachute I stuck in air.
Please fix the bug. I tried to reinstall the deleted all saved mission & reset every setting but it doesn't work. Please fix this bug in next update.

Thanks

MatthewFarrelUS
11-23-2017, 09:35 AM
Dear Ubisoft,
I found something new when I changed my graphics to medium & tried to jump out of helicopter & use my parachute I landed safely without issue.
Please investigate this thing when I doing in after selecting Very High or Ultra graphics option it does go well.
I request you to investigate this thing.

Thanks

Ubi-Iudex
11-24-2017, 11:25 PM
This is most likely related to your PC specs, MatthewFarrelUS, as the issue is only present when the settings are increased. Could you please share your specs with us. Thanks!

Hliouxas1986
11-30-2017, 03:15 PM
Dear Developers fix the Temporal AA on the game , the ghosting is horrible and disorientating , almost every element in the game displays ghosting and visual artifacts...:(